Your pets - names and pictures

OH MY WORD!!! I only had 2 dogs back then…Sigh. Here is my crew now.

Deloris now. She got adopted by me.

Roo, Sambuka and Deloris

In order of adoptions. Sambuka (Shiba) rescue, mine for 6 years…Deloris (dumped in mountain) 4 years, TuDou (TaiwanSPCA) mine for 2 years? XiaoHua( stray) mine for 2 years, her son, Luka, mine for 2. Roo (AnimalsTaiwan) long term foster mommy for 2 years.

Hi Everyone.

I just wanted to put it out there that AT is putting together some posters to promote Adoptions.
I’m collecting photos of People and their rescued/adopted animals (doesn’t have to be adopted or rescued by AT)

We want it to be a positive thing to encourage people to adopt and not buy and to let everyone see what happiness an animal can bring to families.

So if you are interested in your furry family to be part of this please email me photos of YOU and your furry friends (dogs/cats/rabbits/hamsters) the only rule is they must be adopted or rescued.

We’ll have two separate poster ideas

1. “I Love my Mixed” and 2. “Pures can be Adopted too”

Once i have collected enough photos and info i’ll find designers to make up the posters so if you have design talents please also email me.

We’ll be making differnt types of posters for our events, centre and also for people who have businesses and would like to display the posters too.

my email is liza@animalstaiwan.org

Well, its a shame what some people have done to the APBT. It used to be a fantastic breed.

Anyway, all types of dogs bite. Even the Pomeranian can be a killer.[/quote]

Apbt are illegal in the uk full stop.

But they have never killed a single person here. They were involved in a couple of media hysterical high profile attacks. The ban came about after a Rottie killed someone, the Rottie had kennel club backing, the Apbt is not recognized by the kennel club, so the travesty of a witch hunt switched to Pits. Filas were also banned despite none ever having entered the country.

As for all bull terriers, bulldogs , bullies being animal aggressive. Not if they are raised , trained and controlled correctly. It is that kind of sweeping statement that empowered the ban movement. I have had Pits and Staffs, I presently have a Dorset, a Romany and an American Bulldog . One was aggressive . She could not run freely, but is fine while supervised. The others mingle freely with dogs. They meet many aggressive dogs of all breeds. Most have one common link an owner that tolerates , makes excuses for, or likes their behavior. The problem bull breeds face is that when a fight starts they tend to win, so get blamed.

Simba the Siamese, and Keti a grey stripey tabby. We rescued both cats in Nepal and In Nepali language “keti” means girl. “Simba” because I had a Siamese cat when I was a young boy and so when we found this one deserted as a tiny kitten in Nepal it seemed a natural choice of names! We imported both to Taiwan about 7 months ago. Mark

Cinnamon: OK, tell them you did it. You’re cute so you’ll get away with it.

Violet: I did it!

The Violet kitty! What a PRINCESS! :notworthy:

Daddy and the fresh kitten:

that’s a cute kittyyyy. Here are recent ones of some of mine

i can only walk 4 together, the other two have walking difficulties so need seperate walks

Those aren’t cute. They’re (write it!) DOGS!

307023_10150338866884630_725129629_7947693_860886618_n by alkithilien

309131_10150338865359630_725129629_7947660_680655_n by alkithilien, on Flickr

Mine is Oscar :slight_smile: 7 years old~ Adopted last year August, American Shorthair :slight_smile: He’s a good cat but quite a prince :smiley:

Gizmo
Long Hair Chihuahua
2 months old

hahaha you will love my dog!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feeEPw5NYZM&feature=plcp

his name is Dexter and he is almost 1 year old, take a look at the video!!

My third stray rescue: Apollo, a three-month old kitten saved at the Taoyuan train station.

Here goes:
dogs:
BooBoo
ZooZoo
Puppy
Pudding
Snowy
ShinShin
DooDoo
Dinky
cats:
KeeKee
NeeNee
Buttons
Baby
all strays in my crowded house

RoXi (brown) and TriXi (grey)

This is Nala. Pedigree Abysinnian. AKA Khaleesi

The professional portrait:

The voyeur shot:

Love Nala’s ears and beautiful coat color too.

Shouldn’t this thread be renamed “Your Pets - Names and Dead Links”?

Seriously, mods. Do some housework. :2cents:

Milktea (Naicha), stray rescued August of 2014.

[quote=“hansioux”]Milktea (Naicha), stray rescued August of 2014.
[/quote]
Those are gorgeous pics, hansioux.

And you’re a good man. :thumbsup: