Your pets - names and pictures

three of the four … sapee the grandma (13), mimi the all whitey (13) and meatball (1.5?), who has morphed into meatloaf in the year we’ve had him. a little different than when he was in the street.

need to get some pics of tag - the stray pup we’ve acquired.

My nine-month old kitten is named “Kitty” (original, I know), and the new two-month old is named “Shadow”. There are pictures of them on my website in the “Pictures of me” section:

geocities.com/littlebuddha_tw/pictures.html

There are pictures of my boyfriend there too, but I’m not sure if he counts as a “pet” or not … :laughing:

slight OT. You manage to sneak mention of him into many of your posts. I wouldn’t have thought it would be possible in the Pets forum, but there you go! :bravo:

Hey LB,

The fifth picture looks like Kitty is holding Shadow. Kitty doesn’t seem to be upset with the new addition if you could get a picture of them together.

Hey LB,

The fifth picture looks like Kitty is holding Shadow. Kitty doesn’t seem to be upset with the new addition if you could get a picture of them together.[/quote]

No, they get along fine now … Kitty was pissed right after she got spayed and hissed at Shadow whenever he approached her, but things are back to normal now and they’re becoming a menace to my beautiful apartment!

Nice cats. I sure could have done without seeing yer pubes, though!

[/url][img]

when you’re not looking…

The REAL story… before Stray Dog cleaned it up.

The real title:

BUSTED !!!

Damn right boys, you’re grounded!

Dragonbones, can you do something to these two here? Something funny!

Any ideas?

We found a 10 week old stray kitten on the way back to Taizhong from Guguan after we had a spa bath in one of the natural hot springs there. We saw a restaurant and wondered whether we should eat there. So we stopped our scooter and checked with our friend on the other scooter. The kitten just popped up and wouldn’t stop purring. It was in the middle of no where and later we checked with the restaurant owner, that it is indeed a stray. So I just couldn’t leave her there.

Meimei, which means little sister, is now my beloved baby. She is the little sister of my two cats back in NZ, Pipi (naughty-naughty) and Mimi (honey-honey).

I’m working on the photo.

Yeah, good job.

BTW, no avatar Woodchild? Stray Dog has a nice new one BTW! Send me pics, I’ll see what I can do for you.

Or perhaps you like one of these?

Hi,

Really nice thread. Can’t top that entertaining photorama by Dragonbones. Hilarious! Really regret that I don

One for TM

My cat. Perfect fit I think.

New here, but wanted to share my dogs:

This is Mika

This is Hanako

This is C-Bo

This is Da (newest addition)

This is C-Bo and Kii:

And (front, from left to right) Kuri, Jiro, Cocoa and Xiao Hu; (rear) Mika and Teru

Cocoa and Xiao Hu have passed on since the photo was taken (which was probably more than 2 years ago)

Also have a kitty, but no good pics of her :frowning:

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Yeah, good job.

BTW, no avatar Woodchild? Stray Dog has a nice new one BTW! Send me pics, I’ll see what I can do for you.

Or perhaps you like one of these?

[/quote]

Ha! :laughing: but no thanks. I tried the link but my photo is just too big. I don’t have photoshop or other software for me to edit the photo. Tried and tried. I kinda have given up but if you could help, dragonbone, it would be much appreciated. :help:

To make an image your avatar, you first need to crop and or shrink it to max 150x150 pixels. Free software is downloadable to do this, e.g., Iview; I had never used it before, but just downloaded it from irfanview.com/
and tested it; I was able to easily resize the kitty kiss pic farther above to the right size for an avatar, and saved it as a JPEG.

I then went to imageshack.us/
which is free.

Browse to the image on your PC, and click ‘host it’. If the pic appears with a black bar showing its size, that’s just to let you know the size so that you’ll know whether it’s too big for an avatar. If the size looks ok, then click on ‘Don’t like the black bar on your thumbnail?
Remove it from now on’ to set your user preference, then re-upload the pic, and from now on, you’ll get images sans bar.

To use the image, for example to put it in a post like this, the easiest way for me is to copy the ‘direct link’ (last in the main list of address options). If it doesn’t give you a list of address options, it might instead say “Size: 30 Kb | Resolution: 150x123 | Name: catsavatar9oe.png | Get Links”

In that case, click the ‘get links’ and then try the option that says “Hotlink your image on forums and message boards.” I pasted that address in here and got:

(Note - this pic belongs to another Forumosan, so you shouldn’t use it.)

If that fails and the pic doesn’t show, you can try copying the last option, ‘direct link’ into the page
img171.exs.cx/img171/6545/catsavatar9oe.png
then highlight this address, and click Img, and it will insert the bookends to turn the address into a viewable pic.

To set an avatar go to your user profile, and paste the direct link address into the final item on your profile page, and it should work. Note that if you do this from a page that doesn’t allow hotlinking, it may work temporarily, until they catch you. But ImageShack allows hotlinking, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Dofucop

Violet and Cinnamon.

And this is just to announce that I am now a MOMMY, so the twonavels character will change its evil ways. This is the time to be 30, responsible, and nice. Thank you.