10 most beautiful cars of all time?

Well, that’s what it says anyway…

automotoportal.com/article/1 … f-all-time

They all look pretty kickass to me, except for the Ferrari Dino.

[quote=“Vay”]Well, that’s what it says anyway…

automotoportal.com/article/1 … f-all-time

They all look pretty kickass to me, except for the Ferrari Dino.[/quote]
Kind of like an automotive version of “her knees are way too sharp for my standards,” eh? :laughing:
They’re ALL beautiful to me – except for the Mustang. That really looks like the bufugly duckling of that bunch. Almost like they put it there on purpose.

Hmmm…not digging the Bugatti and the Phamtom. Where were the BMW 507 and the Testarossa?

That’s because they are trying to make it into some fucked-up Hollywood copy wannabe.

This is an original 1969 Boss 429, a 400bhp limited edition Mustang that should be in there in place of that god-awful copy.

I would say T-Ford.

Don’t have any pictures, but it was pretty amazing in the big picture of cars.

Hyundai Pony!..now there’s a sweet looking car!.. :noway: …actually, It’s hard to say which car is the best looking but my personal choice is the Porsche 930 (911 Turbo) from the late 80s/early 90s…I’ve always liked the wide rear end of the car, the huge spoiler that covers the also massive intercooler…and the classic lines of a Porsche!..

This pic is of a 1989 930. Air-cooled, 5 speed manual gearbox, no power steering and a rather solid chassis and suspension set-up.

The above-mentioned T-Ford

The mustang nooo.

I allways think the e-type cupe look like a sextoy on it’s back fitted with weel’s and the same go to the talbot lago and the vyron is just a ugly beast.

I would not say the rolls royce is a that good looking eather, but it has style, but the mercedes is none off them, just special.

I like the lines from a eary camaro or corvette even they are a pice off shit to drive, but that’s just me :loco:

One of my all time favs.

[quote=“The Bird Flew”]One of my all time favs.

[/quote]

One of my goals in life- to get one of these. It’s hard to choose though between the convertible (for obvious reasons) and the coupe (nicer lines, I think). Make mine a series I!