2 Acres Plowed at AZUL's R&B August 4th, Free what?

Howdy All,

Had a great show in Hsinchu this past Friday and am happy to announce we are returning to Longtan. The show is 10pm on Friday August 4th at Azul’s. I believe we’ll have our Mandolin player back and even a bass player sitting in on a few. I’ve got some new jokes and a few new songs.

Please come out and have yourself a country good time…

Ok,

Just got this approved. Everytime I do “Tequila makes her clothes fall off” by Joe Nichols all the ladies in the house get a free shot of Tequila. Now how many times should I do that song??? You’ll have to show up to see…

Ok… I was thinking of coming over, but I’m not a gal so I’m going to lose out, eh? :taz: Shame on you Azul!
So if no clothes actually ‘fall off’ on the night (depending of course on proto’s help), you’ll have to buy the boys a round! :bravo:

Depending on my help?? hmmmm I’ll have a new Bass Player sitting in with me… Maybe I can talk him into shedding a few items if no ladies feel the urge…As for the boys. I’ll offer up a shot of my “Dave’s Ultimate Insanity” Hot Sauce for ya… That’ll get ya 2 steppen fr sure…