2 Japanese Men with $134 Billion in US Bonds Busted in Italy

any of you cats have the scoop on this story?

“two unidentified Japanese nationals have been detained in Italy after they were found carrying $134 billion in undeclared U.S. bonds.”

I recall seeing this thread somewhere? Must be deja vu

open forum

seems like everyone is afraid to comment

seems like everyone is afraid to comment

[quote=“urodacus”]open forum

[forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 6#p1006396](2 Japanese carrying 134.4 BILLION in USD stopped in Italy

open forum seems to have a lot of idiotic comments, but thanks for the lead

seems like everyone is afraid to comment, as they should be commenting in the other thread.

‘afraid’, ‘idiotic’. Sure makes me want to discuss stuff with you!

exactly!

well you should stop saying bad things about Arkansas :slight_smile:

real talk: thought u folks may have a bit of scoop on this story, most of you are pretty slick characters, and seem to grab your information from a wide range of sources

Best thread ever. Would read again.

[quote=“irishstu”]Best thread ever. Would read again.[/quote

well it is not exactly shepherds pie, but it will do for now

you put shepherds into a pie? and then EAT them? that’s… that’s barbaric, that is. And just think of the lanolin flavour.

I wrote a long post on my blog about this, but then I haven’t heard much about the bonds… Were they really fake?

Kenneth

Seems like it

Damn. My own treasuries are still safe though, I mean the ones I ahem* printed on my color laser jet the other afternoon. I did add a couple of extra sets of zeroes for good measures. …

Kenneth

[quote=“KenTaiwan98”]Damn. My own treasuries are still safe though, I mean the ones I ahem* printed on my color laser jet the other afternoon. I did add a couple of extra sets of zeroes for good measures. …

Kenneth[/quote]
Secret Service is en route … :cop:

Electronically? As in … sh*t, now I crashed the HDD with all my bonds on it … :fume: :roflmao: