2006 Most romantic Formosan contest

I once sent Tash a dirty PM.

I know a guy who will propose to his new GF this Valentine after knowing her for 3 weeks. Can he be listed as candidate?
and euh…He does not care about 1000 red roses (alergy) , he only bought her a new house and new spicy lingerie…

I once gave my wife some cash to go out and buy “shit the girls like”. It went okay except that I spilled my drink while I was reaching for my wallet. :frowning:

Swooooon.

Swooooon.[/quote]

No…greased… :laughing:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

at least you tried!

I brought home flowers to my Taiwanese sweetheart 4 years ago. She demanded to know how much they cost and mentioned that she could have got them for 1/4 price at a local store.

One and only time she got flowers. Seems to like chocolates though and no questions on price.

[quote=“Ironman”]I brought home flowers to my Taiwanese sweetheart 4 years ago. She demanded to know how much they cost and mentioned that she could have got them for 1/4 price at a local store.

One and only time she got flowers. Seems to like chocolates though and no questions on price.[/quote]

Does the Mrs. know about this Twese sweetheart? I’m gonna tellllllll on you!

at least you tried![/quote]

The worst part of spilling my drink was that I spilled it all over Maxim magazine’s “Sweet Jugs of 2001” picture spread.

Never quite forgave the Mrs. for that.

at least you tried![/quote]

The worst part of spilling my drink was that I spilled it all over Maxim magazine’s “Sweet Jugs of 2001” picture spread.

Never quite forgave the Mrs. for that.[/quote]

You don’t read Perfect Ten yet? I guess I’ll give you that for Vday

A contest with no prize? That does it. Now I’m convinced women don’t have the slightest clue what men are all about.

Why, that’s like hunting season where all you get to do is run around the woods yelling “bang! bang!” and comparing hunting outfits.

Women need to understand that it’s hard for Pavlovian life forms like us men to understand something as esoteric as “romance” in any more complex terms than simple cause and effect. You’re in the doghouse, you give flowers, you get out. Why? I don’t have the slightest clue.