2008 USA Republican Party Presidential Campaign: Part 2

[quote=“MustangSammy”]TC, of course HG has nothing but personal attacks because he/she is nothing more than a blathering ostrich-with-its-head-in-the-sand liberal.
I’ve been reading his/her posts and all I can do is shake my head and roll my eyes.[/quote]

How dare you! I’m a Marxist with strong Islamic terror leanings. My only wish is to see the United States of Satanists extinguish themselves by internal hate and violence. Why else would I support Obama?

Delighted. Capt’n Maverick voted with Bush and Cheny 90% of the time. I’m not feeling the rogue element here.

HG

I don’t know, pangs of guilt from owning black slaves?

:laughing: And I’m a Satan worshipper, so when I heard he helped his daughter read all the Harry Potter books, I knew Obama was my man! :smiling_imp:

:slight_smile: :rainbow:

From the How Have the Mighty Fallen files:

[quote]As you probably know, Dick Cheney dealt perhaps the final blow to John McCain’s campaign earlier today by offering up his endorsement of the McCain-Palin ticket. If you happened to be a FOX News viewer, however, you’d have been lucky to find out. As of 6:35PM Pacific today:

* FOX: 8 mentions of Cheney
* CNN: 34 mentions
* MSNBC: 36 mentions[/quote]

dailykos.com/

I remember back in the days, when Cheney farted Fox would trip over itself to report the aroma as the greatest political pronouncement since the Declaration of Independence. Now it’s “Dick who?”

John McCain on QVC

:laughing:

:laughing: And I’m a Satan worshipper, so when I heard he helped his daughter read all the Harry Potter books, I knew Obama was my man! :smiling_imp:

:slight_smile: :rainbow:[/quote]
You obviously have no clue as to how juvenile this remark comes across.

I don’t know, pangs of guilt from owning black slaves?[/quote]

Lol! Good one!

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”][quote=“MustangSammy”]TC, of course HG has nothing but personal attacks because he/she is nothing more than a blathering ostrich-with-its-head-in-the-sand liberal.
I’ve been reading his/her posts and all I can do is shake my head and roll my eyes.[/quote]

How dare you! I’m a Marxist with strong Islamic terror leanings. My only wish is to see the United States of Satanists extinguish themselves by internal hate and violence. Why else would I support Obama?

Delighted. Capt’n Maverick voted with Bush and Cheny 90% of the time. I’m not feeling the rogue element here.

HG[/quote]

This figure (of McCain having supported Bush 90% of the time) keeps on getting bandied about by the Osama :wink: camp, but where is the hard evidence?

I think we;'ve had more than enough of the games of the other camp. if you are making a counter claim, let’s see your evidence. And please, preferably not from zombie.com or the Free Republic.

HG

[quote=“MustangSammy”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”][quote=“MustangSammy”]TC, of course HG has nothing but personal attacks because he/she is nothing more than a blathering ostrich-with-its-head-in-the-sand liberal.

HG[/quote]

This figure (of McCain having supported Bush 90% of the time) keeps on getting bandied about by the Osama :wink: camp, but where is the hard evidence?[/quote]

Just a little video showing the danger of voting for Osama.

uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8sj91NH5f … Latest.htm

Fear, muck and lies served with a portion of hate and racism.

Why don’t you get down to what’s really needed and drag your party back from the right lane gutter it’s got itself so awfully tangled up in?

HG

Tom Brokaw admits on the Charlie Rose show the media’s incompetence in their failure to fully examine Obama’s world view:

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=VIBskOExUQE

You should paste in the full title of that link - “The Media Elite Admit They are Lazy, Incompetent, and Can’t Be Trusted”

Why don;t you and Chewy toddle off back to zombietimes.com and Free Republic where you belong?

HG

[quote=“MustangSammy”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Delighted. Capt’n Maverick voted with Bush and Cheny 90% of the time. I’m not feeling the rogue element here.
[/quote]
This figure (of McCain having supported Bush 90% of the time) keeps on getting bandied about by the Osama :wink: camp, but where is the hard evidence?[/quote]

If this figure wasn’t true, McCain would have jumped on it long ago. Alas, it is indeed true.

Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]

Why don;t you and Chewy toddle off back to zombietimes.com and Free Republic where you belong?

HG[/quote]

I’m more of an Economist, Spectator, National Review, Western Standard person myself.

whereas Obama always votes present or with the ultra liberal left

Ahhh… wouldn’t that be nice, if true.
One can dream.
:rainbow:

what a loyal servant to The Party.

:laughing: No, no! Not servant, cadre, and we have your ISP address. Personally, I can’t wait till they scrap voting and just march you lot off to the camps.

But until that glorious day - coming soon by most accounts - perhaps you want to calculate how much tax you will save under Obamafuhrer?

alchemytoday.com/obamataxcut/

Works nicely for me!

HG

[quote=“hi12345”]Tom Brokaw admits on the Charlie Rose show the media’s incompetence in their failure to fully examine Obama’s world view:

tw.youtube.com/watch?v=VIBskOExUQE[/quote]

Voters believe the media favors Obama