2008 USA Republican Party Presidential Campaign: Part 2

:roflmao:
Priceless! Glad we cleared that one up- folks murdering one of the candidates “has no place in an election”.[/quote]

i didn’t know you support such behaviors :doh:[/quote]

I don’t, I was surprised you thought it necessary to say something so obvious and to distance yourself from a couple of lunatics.

what happens if Obama somehow gets elected? he will not only have an obedient Congress, but the courts as well…yikes!

[quote]On the Supreme Court, six of the current nine justices will be 70 years old or older on January 20, 2009. There is a widespread expectation that the next president could make four appointments in just his first term, with maybe two more in a second term. Here too we are poised for heavy change.

These numbers ought to raise serious concern because of Mr. Obama’s extreme left-wing views about the role of judges. He believes – and he is quite open about this – that judges ought to decide cases in light of the empathy they ought to feel for the little guy in any lawsuit.

online.wsj.com/article/SB122515067227674187.html[/quote]

Let’s try this again.

All that ridiculous stuff about Nazi analogies is in temp. This rump of a thread is for the campaign.

[quote=“Jaboney”]Let’s try this again.
All that ridiculous stuff about Nazi analogies is in temp. This rump of a thread is for the campaign.[/quote]
Nothing like un-biased modulatin’ to spur the exchange of view…eh?
Some questions and information re:the coming US POTUS election.

Obama is Unaccomplished and Inexperienced

• Zero executive experience, zero military experience
  • No major Federal legislative accomplishments
  • Ran for President after only one year in office as U.S. Senator
  • Was wrong about Iraq ‘surge’ strategy; France’s President calls Obama’s Iran policy “naïve”; idea to sit with foreign dictators without preconditions is dangerous

Obama has Extreme Liberal Record and Positions

• National Journal rated Obama the most liberal U.S. Senator in 2007
  • Anti-taxpayer big spender: Americans for Tax Reform - 0% rating, Citizens Against Government Waste - 13%
  • Pro-higher taxes: Voted 94 times in 4 short years for higher taxes. Obama in the past year has proposed higher payroll taxes, higher income taxes, and raising capital gains taxes.
  • Supports pork and earmarks for special interests: Steered $1 billion in earmarks to Illinois; supports Federal funding for ACORN.
  • Big spender: Proposes $800 billion in new spending for next 4 years
  • Open borders, pro-amnesty: Federation for American Immigration Reform - 0% Support US Border Patrol - 8%
  • Opposes 2nd A gun rights: NRA “F” rating, supported DC gun ban, Gun Owners of America - 0%
  • Weak on law and order: Voted in IL against death penalty for gangland murderers.
  • Pro-abortion extremist: Voted against Born-alive Infant Protection Act (to stop infanticide); Supports taxpayer-funded abortions and voted against partial-birth abortion bans; NARAL 100% rating.
  • Voted against Domestic Drilling offshore and in ANWR.
  • Wants to appoint liberal activist Judges to legislate liberal social policy from the bench. Liberal ratings: ACLU - 83%, NEA – 100%.

Obama’s radical, extremist and corrupt associations

• Obama called Rev Jeremiah Wright, of Trinity UCC, a Black Liberation Theology church, his mentor and attended Trinity UCC for 20 years.
  • Obama spent $100 million with radical William Ayers on failed radical education ideas and sat with him on boards of leftwing foundations
  • Obama worked with ACORN to sue banks to relax lending, a factor in initiating subprime lending that led to the current housing crisis
  • Obama got a sweetheart deal on his Chicago home with help from convicted influence peddler Tony Rezko. Rezko gave Obama $250,000 in contributions and got millions in Government grants that Obama helped obtain for him.

And for the ‘educators’ amongus:

Edactivist

Oh dear, TC, and here was I thinking you’d write your own piece, not plagiarise from right wing fruit loops on the web. Or perhaps you did mean to add your source, in which case here it is: A “Free Republic” blog of all places with the fanciful thread title “Here’s the message that will defat Obama - spread the word”. I kept the typos in that in order to avoid confusion. I guess you can report back and say you’ve done your bit.

In any case, sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words.

But tell me, TC, what’s your plan? Your Freeper buddies suggest a gun “Preparing for the “Big What if”: Buying a gun.” "This scenario is called the SHTF scenario, where the acronym stands for $#|+ Hits The Fan. So this will be
the SHTF gun thread for November 2008
".
Are you equally fearful of black people and in particular a black presidentl, TC? What piece are you packing?

HG

Most liberal senator? 100% NARAL rating? Voted against “partial birth abortion” ban? High ACLU rating? Open borders? Liberal judges? Opposes guns? Raises taxes on the rich?

In other words, PRO-FREEDOM?

Sounds good to me!

Go Obama! :America:

Since you folks like “crowds” so much, MEET THE PEOPLE WHO WILL DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

HGC -
gee…you can use the internet…wow…imagine our surprise.

You got nothin’ but smarmy personal attacks. Sorry to see your complete lack of respect for differing opinions. And you can’t even back-up your comments with facts.
Tell us…why do you love Obama so much? Can you do that?

Or is it just your deep personal desire to see the foundations of America (USA) attacked that make you so supportive of ‘The Messiah’?

Just a general fear and loathing of the U.S. A…is that what belies your deep-rooted anti-USA postings?

Tell us all about it.

Anf Chris…you migh want to check a few of your ‘facts’…just sayin’…especially the 0’s abortion position…“pro-freedom”…right out of 1984(thats a book)…:unamused:

Obama & Abortion / The Freedom of Choice Act / His Intentions Revealed / Pro-Life Video

Wow! Are they your own thoughts or more from the Freepers? I only ask because one senses the author nearly popped a vessel. Best take it easy, old boy.

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Wow! Are they your own thoughts or more from the Freepers? I only ask because one senses the author nearly popped a vessel. Best take it easy, old boy.
HG[/quote]
So you still have nothing to refute the facts with?
Just ‘troll-like’ behavior?

Hmmm, and you were condemning Obama because he attracted crowds…some people call that “hypocrisy”.

If Obama loses, it would be because of these:

I disagree. I think the reason Obama might lose is because the Repubs have been successful in playing on people’s fears. These frightened little people have a vested interest in division and hate.

HG

Well, where I come from we call this “Bull Shit”…but thats just our expression for things like this. Not saying that its called that anywhere else, of course.
Some folks on the internet might call such posts “trolling”, you know, saying something outrageously untrue just to get a TOS response from the other person. Now I’m not saying that is what you’re doing here…just saying that it might appear that way to an impartial observer.

And about Obama…here is some deeper background on the guy. Its nice how this is all coming out this close to the election.

Investigating Obama-Summarizing the insufficiently reported ideology, career development, and alliances of a presidential candidate
Just something the “media” has been too busy to pursue.
Heck, its not like Obama was a plumber or something… :sunglasses:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]And about Obama…here is some deeper background on the guy. Its nice how this is all coming out this close to the election.

Investigating Obama-Summarizing the insufficiently reported ideology, career development, and alliances of a presidential candidate
Heck, its not like Obama was a plumber or something… :sunglasses:[/quote]

:unamused: These right-wingers are so desperate to find something on Obama that they’ve scraped through the bottom of the barrel and into the shit underneath it.

Give it up before someone seriously questions your sanity.

Another well supported pro-0 stance put forward by the faithful.

Well said Sir…well said!

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Another well supported pro-0 stance put forward by the faithful.

Well said Sir…well said![/quote]

That site was the loony ravings of a guilt-by-association conspiracy theorist. He might as well say Obama “palled around” with Kevin Bacon, given the tenuousness of this web of relationships. Kookoo!!

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Wow! Are they your own thoughts or more from the Freepers? I only ask because one senses the author nearly popped a vessel. Best take it easy, old boy.
HG[/quote]
So you still have nothing to refute the facts with?
Just ‘troll-like’ behavior?[/quote]

TC, of course HG has nothing but personal attacks because he/she is nothing more than a blathering ostrich-with-its-head-in-the-sand liberal.
I’ve been reading his/her posts and all I can do is shake my head and roll my eyes.

[quote=“Chris”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]And about Obama…here is some deeper background on the guy. Its nice how this is all coming out this close to the election.

:unamused: These right-wingers are so desperate to find something on Obama that they’ve scraped through the bottom of the barrel and into the shit underneath it.

Give it up before someone seriously questions your sanity.[/quote]

Once again, a liberal who does not have any response except personal attacks. :unamused: :unamused: :thumbsdown: :blah: :blah:

[quote=“MustangSammy”][quote=“Chris”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]And about Obama…here is some deeper background on the guy. Its nice how this is all coming out this close to the election.

Once again, a liberal who does not have any response except personal attacks. :unamused: :unamused: :thumbsdown: :blah: :blah:[/quote]
Since when is dismissing obvious BS a “personal attack”?

[quote=“MustangSammy”][quote=“Chris”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]And about Obama…here is some deeper background on the guy. Its nice how this is all coming out this close to the election.

Once again, a liberal who does not have any response except personal attacks. :unamused: :unamused: :thumbsdown: :blah: :blah:[/quote]

Well when someone constantly spams this board with retarded, conspiratorial crap they invite attack, especially when they try and pass this crap off as “pertinent questions” (or some other evasive formulation) because they know they cannot possibly defend it in a rational argument.
A neo-Marxist presidency :roflmao: :roflmao: You folks better start clinging to your guns.