2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

Even FOX news thinks she’s crazy, she’s been asked several times on FOX for evidence, which she sidesteps. She said something about releasing the kraken. :rofl:

2 Likes

Now you are playing that big ol’ Mick LP again. Not biased, absolutely neutral, impartial, only stating facts. Hey, if that’s what you think you are, I’m sorry for you. You’re facts are not facts, they are barely baseless accusations.

It’s hard to argue with someone like you who claims to be independent yet disregards news/facts confirmed by multiple sources as MSM, fake news, yet uses Trump labels as if they were the new normal.

1 Like

I am making two points. 1. She has had a distinguished career. 2. Proof is often obtained though courts.

You other claims are just ad hominem attacks. I made no apologies for proud boys and have denounced political violence from anyone who engages in it. Something you consistently fail to do with Antifa while playing cute by pointed out they are actually anti fascist, despite the factual observation they behave like fascists.

You are making at least three points.

Ah, you tried this same guilt trip with me. Why does everyone who debates you about completely unrelated topics have to offer up token apologies for Antifa, a group I don’t remember anyone here coming out in support of?

3 Likes

People who pretend journalists are ‘fake’ or whatever, don’t deserve anyone’s time or seriousness. They will always play that lazy card of media/deep state, because it’s vague.

Again this stuff was not a thing until the adulation for Trump came along. Trumpism did not expose media, it merely convinced his fans of an alternate reality.

1 Like

You are the one making accusations. If that makes you happy, name calling and you don’t think that makes you seem childish to me, fine.

I’m not going to acquiesce to your demand I accept Powell is some sort of loony tune just because your media brainwashers have told you that is what to believe.

I have watched her career, seen her widely praised, seen her sought out by some of the largest firms on the planet. Which would lead me to believe she’s not some ambulance chaser.

Im sorry for you that you cant seem to accept people are allowed to look at facts and reach a conclusion different from those sopping up the talking point of the day.

Yes, I also remember when Rudy was the most beloved Mayor in America. Now, look at him. A lot changes in two decades. History books are full of people who tarnished once great legacies.

3 Likes

That may be. She may well end up with a very tarnished reputation. That’s on her, I’m not defending her claims, in fact keep pointing out I see no proof.

yet posters are on here trying to goad me into arguing her case. I’m not doing that, I am pointing out she has a good reputation, which she does and I can back up.

How did the fucking proud boys get dragged into this, a group I no love for and have criticized on multiple occasions. It’s because some on the left have become so unhinged they are unable to process simple statements that even go mildly against their group think without making Ad hominem attacks.

I am not making any accusations. You said you don’t take sides therefore I assume you to be impartial. Yet your posts state otherwise. Either you’re in for a lost cause because everyday you come up with a new lifeline for the Trump administration or you get paid by posts.

You are the one trying to paint me as a Trump apologist. I have stated for the record ages ago its looking like Biden will be sworn in 20th of January of whatever is the date.

I make two points only. Powell has been noted as a resected attorney and proof is not a requisite for going to court.

If you have a problem with either of those statements, lets hear it. Rather than your imagined twists and turns of what you think I am saying or implying.

How dare I say something nice about Powell, I must conform to group think and say what I am being told immediately or accept insults, insinuations and Ad hominem attacks.

But going to a court when you have no proof of claims you’ve made publicly outside of court is a really bad look and an abuse of the legal system.

3 Likes

Good luck trying to convince him of that. I am afraid he still somehow holds Giuliani in high esteem. Living in the past might be mentally satisfying to an extent, but it hardly helps you keep up with the present reality.

2 Likes

First, when was the first time you heard of Powell and from where? Any chance you heard of her from Fox News or Breitbart?

Second, so you admit there is no proof? But why else would anyone go to court without proof? What could be the underlying motive behind it? :face_with_monocle:

Going to court with evidence is fine, the court can determine if it is credible evidence, if not it get’s thrown out. If it is credible, like Kaepernick’s claims of being black listed, the court can provide transparency like demanding the league show correspondence related to Kaepernick after which he obtains proof.

Now if we are going to get into a discussion related to how much evidence Powell has or doesn’t have, that’s something else and I am not going to get into that at this time.

I am just pointing out to those who claim Powell doesn’t have proof, therefore she should go away, are using faulty logic. It’s a false claim.

Trump’s lawyers didn’t even go to court to claim voter fraud, let along have any evidence of it. :joy:

It has been all talk, through and through. I remember you condemning this potential outcome (claiming fraud with no evidence) though so good on you.

The first time I heard of her? Since the case related to Arthur Anderson and prosecutor abuse, this was written about her in 2014. She’s outlining her book “licensed to lie”

Atlas Summit 2014 – Texas “superlawyer” Sidney Powell describes how a handful of corrupt federal prosecutors destroyed Arthur Andersen; assaulted Wall Street; sent innocent Merrill executives to prison; changed the balance of power in the US Senate; facilitated the enactment of Obamacare; and became assistant attorneys general for the criminal division of the Department of Justice, chief White House counsel, and general counsel for the FBI.

Sidney Powell is the author of Licensed to Lie, the true story of the strong-arm, illegal, and unethical tactics used by headline-grabbing federal prosecutors in their narcissistic pursuit of power. Ms. Powell served in the Department of Justice for ten years in Texas and Virginia and has devoted her private practice to federal appeals for the past twenty years. She was the youngest Assistant United States Attorney in the country and the youngest elected Fellow of the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers, for which she also served as president. Recognized by her peers as a “Super Lawyer” and named as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” for years, she has been lead counsel in more than 500 appeals in the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, resulting in more than 180 published opinions, and was president of the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit. Powell’s briefs have long been used as samples for practitioners.

I don’t get the herd mentality to put her in some pidgen hole as a loon, when it is clear she has had a distinguished career. Objectively and to anyone looking at it fairly.

And I am just going to point out to you that 4 dozens claims made by the legal team of Trump (which of course you’re not in favor of, just to make that clear) has been denied by courts all over the country. Yes, you can still hold on to Powell and hope that her accusations holds any merits. What’s next after Powell for you? It looks like a magician pulling one rabbit after the other out of his hat. It seems to me and many others just so silly what you’re trying to prove. Every claim so far has been ruled null and void by courts all around the US.

So smart!

By the time her optimistic prediction aired, however, the federal judge in the case, Judge Matthew Brann of the U.S. District Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania, had not only already issued his ruling, but had torn the Trump campaign’s legal maneuvering to shreds. Noting that the Trump campaign was seeking to “disenfranchise almost seven million voters,” Brann lamented that after making such bold claims about corruption in the voting process, the legal team had provided only “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.”

I am not. I am pointing out she is a well respected lawyer, nothing more.

Again you are imagining things when you claim I want this or that or am hoping for something. I am pointing out she is a well respected lawyer, that is all.

You seem to have trouble digesting even simple statements of fact without making ridiculous claims.

For the 100th time, I am stating she is a respected lawyer, see my post above. Nothing more.