2020 USA Presidential Election (Alleged) Vote Fraud

It’s hard to imagine how Joe Biden broke the record for the most votes ever cast for a US presidential candidate, previously held by Obama. Joe has no charisma, poor attendance at his rallies, weak policies and obvious signs of dementia.

4 Likes

Isn’t it just population growth?

I doubt it. Firstly the population hasn’t grown that much since 2008 (approx. 8%). Secondly Joe isn’t half the candidate that Obama was.

1 Like

Fear is a motivating factor to vote too. There is lots of room above the 55% turnout of 2016.

Higher turnout is a low bar for the US.

We already have a topic on the 2020 election.

6 Likes

What are you talking about?
Next to Trump he is the sexiest man on earth.

10 Likes

The alleged 89% turnout in one place is as believable as a chocolate kettle.

2 Likes

My kids got a chocolate kettle for Halloween.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s less about Joe’s charisma and more about the sitting president being an unprofessional asshole.

26 Likes

Reminds me of most of the right-wingers on this site. Ironic.

1 Like

A reminder to everyone to keep things civil, broad swipes at members of the forum is uncivil @jimipresley please let’s have less of that. Thank you.

9 Likes

Sorry, Mick. That was out of order. My apologies.

3 Likes

Surely there’s better voting technology than this.

5 Likes

A chocolate kettleball?

There is. Blockchain voting backed by social security numbers.

1 Like

There is. It’s called paper.

3 Likes

Hilarious title. Thanks for the constant entertainment meant to not be taken seriously, like fox news claims in court. :joy:

My contribution for evidence, it’s as rock solid as the rest. See those eggs? They’re covering thousands of Trump ballots. :100:

No paper. It’s impossible to verify every vote reliably. With blockchain, every vote could be verified by anyone with a PC and consensus would be universal. Results would be ready within minutes after the polls closed too.

1 Like

Nope. Paper is the most secure form of voting out there.

Most of my arguments can be read in this topic.

1 Like

Could do both, blockchain on paper, UV printing of dots invisible to the naked eye and the PO could track every one of the mail in ballots.

1 Like

Plus changing demographics.

Once people get a grasp on this, they’ll be able to realize both why it’s not voter fraud, and why states like Texas turning blue in the future also aren’t voter fraud.

Reality is a hard smack in the face sometimes though.

1 Like