2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest II

Found the dumbest guy in America:

A man who donated $2.5m to help Donald Trump’s crusade to overturn the elections is asking for his money back.

Fred Eshelman, the donor, is suing Houston-based “True the Vote Inc” for what he claims are “empty promises,” Bloomberg reported.

He claimed that he “regularly and repeatedly” asked True the Vote Inc for updates on their initiatives, but was given “vague responses, platitudes, and empty promises.”

He claimed that he “regularly and repeatedly” asked True the Vote Inc for updates on their initiatives, but was given “vague responses, platitudes, and empty promises.”

The funniest part:

According to Mr Eshelman, True the Vote offered to give him $1m to drop his lawsuit.

Dear sucker,
We will only con you out of 1.5 mil. How bout it? :rofl:

But I understand why they thought it would work.

80 million votes is a huge mandate! Looking forward to these 4 years.

2 Likes

If by enthusiasm you also mean “intimidation”, “harassment”, and “violence” perpetrated by the Democrats against the GOP, then yes - very enthusiastic indeed.

So enthusiastic in fact, It would be understandable that the Dems would do anything and everything, including illegal means, to win the election.

1 Like

We’ve been through this all before. You have provided no examples of intimidation. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

I think the Dems would do anything and everything to win the election, so they did! OK, case closed, nothing to see here.

:popcorn:

1 Like

Yes. Yes, we have. From the article:

"Your Honor, accusing people of fraud is a pretty big step. And it is rare that I call somebody a liar, and I am not calling the Board of the [Democratic National Committee] or anybody else involved in this a liar. Everybody is coming to this with good faith. The DNC is coming with good faith. We’re all just trying to get an election done. We think these were a mistake, but we think they are a fatal mistake, and these ballots ought not be counted.”

The judge replied: “I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?”

“To my knowledge at present, no,” Goldstein replied.

The judge pressed on. “Are you claiming that there is any undue or improper influence upon the elector with respect to these 592 ballots?”

“To my knowledge at present, no,” Goldstein replied.

1 Like

Ah yes, but President Trump said in his presser this morning that the facts are on his side.

So there’s that. If the president of the US says the facts are on his side, who are we to argue? :no_mouth:

Damn, I didn’t hear that. Wow, so it’s really over.

Yeah. Biden will be conceding any minute now. His concession speech reads “I would have got away with it if it weren’t for those pesky kids.”

It’s the old Wayne’s World Scooby Doo ending but for real this time. :poodle:

• Expensify CEO threatened 10 million customers that there will be a Civil War if we don’t vote for Biden (I have posted this before and somehow people think “oh that doesn’t count as intimidation”)
    To me, threatening a Civil War if we don’t vote the “correct way” is intimidation.

• Places boarded up before the election to signify that if Trump wins the Democrats will burn the country to the ground, so better to vote Biden to keep Democrats from looting and destroying the country like they already did over the summer.

• daily false accusations and name calling of Trump, GOP, and it’s supporters

thousands more examples… need I list all of them?

1 Like

Yes. We’ve been through the Expensify thing. The CEO was perfectly in his rights to send an email to customers to exhort them to vote for Biden. Why are you wasting our time with this?

2 Likes

He threatened Civil War.

No he didn’t.

And, you’re blocked.

Sadly this proves my point…

1 Like

He threatened to start a civil war? Where?

Can’t you imagine the carnage if Expansify launched a civil war??? I had to vote Biden after that!!!

No not Expensify themselves (not meaning the company itself organizing a civil war) - he threatens and instills fear in the reader that by voting for Trump or by not voting enough for Biden it could lead to Civil War. He even titles the email “Protect Democracy, Vote Biden”

From expensify:

• “anything less than a vote for Biden is a vote against democracy.”

• “That’s right, I’m saying a vote for Trump, a vote for a third-party candidate, or simply not voting at all – they’re all the same, and they all mean:
    “I care more about my favorite issue than democracy. I believe Trump winning is more important than democracy. I am comfortable standing aside and allowing democracy to be methodically dismantled, in plain sight.””

• “I am confident our democracy (and Expensify) can survive a Biden presidency. I can’t say the same about Trump. It’s truly as simple as that.”

• “not many expense reports get filed during a civil war”

• “a vote for Trump is to endorse voter suppression”

• “ Accordingly, the only way to ensure a peaceful transition of power is to ensure this election is an overwhelming, undeniable landslide in favor of Biden. Any excuse to question the election is an opportunity for Trump to refuse to leave the White House, plunging this country into a Constitutional crisis bordering on civil war. No matter how slight that risk might be, the consequences of it happening would be so catastrophic to society and the economy, we need to do all we can to prevent it”

There’s plenty more fear mongering threats in the email he sent here:

:wall: :wall: :wall:

I thought you said they were threatening a civil war.

This just sounds like an exercise of freedom of speech. If it’s a threat, what are the consequences that they themselves are directly inflicting to their employees? Is it not a secret vote in the US? Does the company know how they vote? Were they followed into the voting booth? Where is the punishment?