2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest II

I just find it ironic that the right always rails against the concept of “participation trophies” and yet now they want the biggest one ever for their dear leader.

1 Like

Two more in the Joe win column

2 Likes

Joe Biden has become the first presidential candidate to win more than 80 million votes, with his record-breaking number of popular votes still likely to increase in the coming days as ballots continue to be counted across the nation.

3 Likes

The amount of low information people in the comments asking why he is doing it…

Could be the Nuremberg Rally of the 21st century. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He’s going to dispense cups of Kool-Aid?

No clue here what he’s up to.

4 more years of Trump and there was a real chance that the most depraved practices of “partial birth abortion” would have been banned.

Senate run off support.

What if he runs for 2024, that should be a shoker

Even Biden voters don’t believe that number. Obama held the previous record of 69 million votes in 2008. Now Biden somehow with sparsely attended campaigns throughout the year, way fewer followers, less liked than Obama (not to mention Biden was a nightmare for Obama throughout much of his presidency), manages to somehow break all the records.

The more the Dems play up the votes, for more fake it looks.

1 Like

aw thats too bad

2 Likes

Think about it. Nobody liked Biden. Remember the “Never Biden” Democrats? Biden barely has 20M followers on Twitter compared to Trump’s 88.8Million and Obama’s 126.7M. Somehow Biden now gets 80M votes? Getoutaheaaaa lol

1 Like

Yes it looks so fake. So very fake.

How dare he get out the vote, the dirty cheat.

How are those lawsuits going? Got a nice little roll of overturned returns? Got a bunch of faked ballots turned up? Got lots of eye witnesses whose testimony was believed by the judge?

Yeah, nah, you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Ffs. Social media does not decide elections.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Sure it does. Social media has a huge impact. C’mon man you weren’t born yesterday. You have seen how Dems cheat their own candidates in just the last 5 years during primaries.

1 Like

Yes indeed. Think about it

I have literally no idea what you’re talking about.

The entirety of the last 5 years.

Or it could be that US turnout is so low, that it had nowhere to go but up. The numbers are nowhere near looking fake.

Trump also got higher amounts of votes than he did. People respond to crises. Biden voters voted for him for a variety of reasons. Not always because they like Biden, but a lot of people who would prefer progressive candidates don’t feel they have a choice and select Biden as the ‘lesser of two evils’ Trump voters also saw a threat to losing the presidency. I’m happy turnout is up.

Since the two parties do whatever they can to keep the system the way it is cause it benefits them, there are going to be factions within that party that only vote because they see it as the lesser of two evils.

Trump got 11 million more votes than 2016. Is that fake too?

2 Likes

I think you are forgetting about the enthusiasm to get Trump out.

1 Like