2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

Yes, very creepy stuff.

I’m fine with either of them being the next president.

Better prepare to be disappointed. :grin:

4 Likes

Looks better than the white version, that one looks like Elrond, Lord of Rivendell.

1 Like

Reminds me of Juan Valdez.

a hacker, but that’s probably okay.
however, his poetry skills are bordering on scratching-head/what is going on up there…

*a poem called “THE SONG OF THE COW,” O’Rourke worships a ball-buffing, butt-shining, ass-waxing cow that provides “milky wonder.” *

*Lyrics: *

I need a butt-shine
Right now
Your are holy,
Oh, sacred cow
*I thirst for you, *

Provide Milk
Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,

*The Cow has risen. *
*Wax my ass, *
Scrub my balls
The Cow has risen,

*Provide Milk. *
Oh, Milky winder, sing for us once more

*Live your life, everlusting joy. *
Thrust your hooves up my analytic passage,
Enjoy my fruits

Provider of Cheese and other wonderful dairy products,

We will cleanse your inner intestines.

We will bathe in your Pungent Odor

Gather cotton.
Count my eyes,
Smell my skin,

Love the Scarecrow and the Milkman.

I live only for eternity,
Thirst for the undrinkable.
Hold the heat,
Praise the dough boy at the pizza shop.
Love the Oxen dung!

Well, at least he might win one Trump supporter over.

Nope…he’s trying too hard. :sunglasses:

I’ll add my 2 :2cents: on the overall Democrat line up.

Beto seems to be doing OK, but the left wing media is slamming him something rotten, the Guardian just had a hit piece slamming him every which way from Sunday, maybe they only pretended to like him when he was running against Ted Cruz.

Bernie Sanders is just a no, doesn’t matter what the polls say, he will not be allowed to be the Democrat nominee.

Harris was doing really well, until the Jussie Smollett thing came along.

Joe Biden, who has yet to announce but keeps telling us he is almost there would if he announces become the front runner. Why does he seem so apprehensive to get in the race? I have my suspicions.

It’s all about the timing…

Being attacked from the left may help him.

I don’t think that poem will hurt him much, and membership in the the Cult of the Dead Cow and the post-punk band may give him cachet in the eyes of some voters.

I’m a Republican (I may be a RINO, but I’m definitely not a Democrat), so I’m not touting him up, but I just thought I’d say that to me, he’s starting to look formidable.

I’m pretty impressed by Biden’s slick new campaign website. :grin:

4 Likes

Hilarious he didn’t register the url. Biden probably thinks Snapchat is the name of the gum his grandkids chewed when they were little.

Beto’s excuse for writing sick stories about killing children was that he was just a dumb 16 Year old who didn’t know better .
But hey, I want to lower the voting age to 16. Idiot.
Gov.Huckabee noticed that gem.

2 Likes

By popular demand, an interview with Amy Klobucahr (D-Minn.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjAMJfNrGB4

For what it’s worth she seems more reasonable than any of the others I have heard so far.

Amy who? She actually does seem reasonable, but she’s just boring and lacks presence. Elizabeth Warren would chew her to pieces in a debate.

Hey back in the UK we have Theresa May, voted in by the British public and not exactly a rock star. The one thing that bugged me a bit in that clip was Amy Klobucahr driving home the point she is a women and then knocking men. I don’t get it, maybe it’s a different culture but I don’t recall Margret Thatcher or Theresa May ever bringing up their gender as an issue, ever.

Seeming reasonable is a skill. Being rational is a matter of character.

In politics, it’s all about the seeming. When you lose that, you’re finished…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlV3oQ3pLA0