2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

not sure if that is true?..:joy:

0 Likes

I think that having a name that no one could ever spell properly is not helping her…
“Hey this lady doesn’t sound like a lunatic, let’s check her out on Google…Amy Kloba…no…Klub…no, I think there was an H…Hamy Klaatu Barada Nikto?”

Maybe a fantasy name like Beto would have helped?

0 Likes

Dude, it’s easy… Amy Kombucha. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s actually perfect!!

0 Likes

Klombucha is a bit better

0 Likes

Meh, I’ll leave it up to Google

0 Likes

0 Likes

Holy moly Kamala, wtf.

I still believe she’s going to be the dems candidate unless Biden officially runs. If he makes the official announcement, every else might as well pack it up (but I’m looking forward to the bloodbath).

0 Likes

I’m surprised Warren is so low. She actually performed pretty well at her CNN town hall. Totally wacky ideas, but very sharp, very high energy. I guess this just shows that nobody is watching CNN. :grin:

0 Likes

Here is a thought . I think none of the above . I think if the Dems want a good chance , someone unexpected will appear later . Michael Obama or Oprah … that type of thing .

0 Likes

I like that the chart begins in December and you can see Warren’t line spiraling down. The Dna debacle was in late October, so…yeah. It worked out well for her.

0 Likes

Yes, that was a serious…and seriously amusing…backfire. Pocahantas on steroids.

0 Likes

Interesting. She could come out as trans during her campaign announcement.

1 Like

I seriously think that Mrs. O would invigorate the Dems …lets see

0 Likes

I’ve already thought up her tag line: Michael Obama–it’s time we had a real man in the Oval Office. I’m afraid her “roots and berries” school lunch program may have lost her a lot of potential voters though.

0 Likes

you are a bad man :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

0 Likes

because they starved?

0 Likes

I think they’re mostly still alive, but very resentful about being forced to chew on bark and twigs every day, when they could’ve been eating sloppy Joes and tater tots.

1 Like

I’d take roots and berries any day. School meals in the US were terrible. The only two choices were between crappy cheese sandwich with nothing else in it, or tater tots. It can hardly be called breakfast let alone lunch.

0 Likes

The traditional American school lunch was awful, and so is the Michelle lunch. I just brought my own when I was in school. What American school lunch programs need is Jamie Oliver, not Michelle Obama.

0 Likes