2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

I searched “Obama school lunch” in Google images and thought they were pics of meals from kids starving in the 3rd world while dodging land mines.
But Snopes says that michelle plan was great, so no worries, I guess.

2 Likes

What’s worst is that she wanted to rob American children of their childhood pleasures. No tater tots for you, Johnny! Now eat your kale like a good boy! The inhumanity…

I think you have a false idea about what kids are eating in the third world country.

That’s obviously a publicity shot. Completely staged.

Oops…confirmed.

2 Likes

Maybe Fox should’ve covered it instead… oh wait.

Though I am not paying much attention, at this point if I had to choose between Warren and Harris, it’s be Warren. She’s more like an economist whereas Harris is more like the police.

Looks awful.

It’s a publicity photo that has been used everywhere for years. Right click -> search on Google images = lol
But it probably represents the effectiveness of Michael Obama’s policy better than the photos from all those far right troll students.

I like that Warren seems happy to believe her Pocahontas past is in her rear view mirror.

I would love to see Warren capture the nomination. The general would be a shit storm that should mortally wound identity politics in the US, maybe even kill it outright. Warren would be the sacrificial lamb, but I’d be happy to name a park for her, in DC even, if she can only make it close enough to the sun.

So would I. I’d love to see her in a debate with Trump. The sparks would really fly!

If Trump Humpers couldn’t give two shits about his skeletons, then why should her supporters?

Exactly. I have very high hopes she makes it through to the general.

It would be epic.

Whoa! First of all Trump Humpers wouldn’t care if Trump pushed his grandma off a cliff (and I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if he did), let’s just say let’s not go there. And what skeletons? It’s like a pinky bone compared to Trump’s elephant skeleton crammed in there

How the 2020 field looks:

3 Likes

That pretty much sums it up.

4 Likes

Policies are a far right political construct, though.

1 Like

With Fred Flintstone as running mate?

This guy is so old he probably farts dust.

Who cares, this Gravel guy is savaging the other Dem candidates. I give it a week before he turns out to be a “Russian operative.”