2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

The vaccine for Trump is more Trump? Is that some kind of homeopathic thing? :thinking:

No no, Trump is SOCIOpathic.

Thanks for offering your professional opinion, Doc. :wink:

Somebody on Sleepy Joe’s team made the right call.

1 Like

After that tweet, Hunter’s bank account may be missing a few zeros this month.

1 Like

So he’ll bump a few less lines. No biggie. :sunglasses:

Don’t worry, Ivanka can lend him a few RMB. She gets lots from the CCP.

Don’t think she’d approve of supporting his drug habit.

Why, that role belongs to her hubby only? Unfairness!

Juanita bringing the spice… :grin:

1 Like

Disagree. He, or whoever operates his account, didn’t use her name and didn’t call her President. Pompeo’s letter, which China predictably went apeshit over, is a better model.

https://www.state.gov/taiwans-inauguration-of-president-tsai-ing-wen/?fbclid=IwAR1YF0gWwY-XoHupkIQdliRUiVUpeeowcFW4AkguekCT3TQPsNFt3Uuukos

Susan Rice, reported to be on Biden’s short list for VP, confirmed their world view.

I mean “right call” in the relative sense, as in better than nothing.

That would be a huge mistake. Susan Rice is an idiot. Although she deserves props for good parenting, as her son is a big Trump supporter.

She’s not a supermodel candidate but it could be worse.

I just learned that Abrams is 160cm tall. Here I was thinking she was big boned or something.

So what’s the smear for Abrams, going with the fat shaming angle? I mean, there always has to be one…

No shame, but WoPo comparing her to a supermodel was a bit bizarre. I think that whole delusional episode where she thought she was governor after she lost the race is a little more worrying.

1 Like

The cape, the hagiography, the superhero pose, the lighting, and most of all the fact that Abrams actually ok’d that photo. No ego there, nope. :smile:

She is a little tubby, too.

2 Likes

What’s hagiography? I learned a new word today.

That does kind of look like a bad album cover, Ill give you that.

Nothing wrong with a little ego. Maybe she’s the anti-Trump. :sunglasses:

1 Like