2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

It’s enough for virtue signaling, but not enough to muck up the campaign.

There’s no pleasing some people.

You know what else was all about the coverup?

Odammit doesn’t believe the polls:

Miller, Conway, orangeman, now Rudy’s family joining the parade:

Just a count on the Trump is appointed by Jesus t-shirts versus the rainbow ones.

Interesting combination of racism and America/election news. Not sure it’s ever going to sink in for Team Trump how much they undermine themselves.

He told his assistant, who the Daily Beast said was Jayne Zirkle, that she was “going to be the most famous model in China,” while affecting what he believed to be a humorous attempt at a Chinese accent.

In the mock accent, he said: “Ah, get me Jayne Zirkle,” and continued to say Zirkle’s name then pantomiming a bow and laughing before the video finally cut out.

But Lieu, a Democrat representing California’s 33rd congressional district, tweeted: "Dear @RudyGiuliani & @realDonaldTrump: Asian Americans are the fastest growing group in America, including in multiple swing states.

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1316599948041887744?s=20

@Andrew0409 I’d be curious to know if you found the Giuliani video offensive. I thought it was going to be worse than it was, but since you are so vocal about how Asian Americans are treated I’d like to hear your perspective.

The former Navy SEAL known for his role in the operation that killed Osama bin Laden is pushing back after President Donald Trump amplified conspiracy theories that the terrorist leader’s death was a hoax.

Robert O’Neill, who says he killed bin Laden in the 2011 raid, has rebuffed Trump and others in several tweets for promoting the conspiracy theory that bin Laden’s body double was instead killed.

All Republicans know that Navy SEALS are worthless liars.

Apparently Trump refused to denounce Qanon in his town hall. Makes sense since he retweets their stuff.

He’s furious. :sweat_smile: It’s really, really bad.

2 Likes

The moderator of the town hall said it best

“You’re the president, you’re not someone’s crazy uncle where you just retweet whatever,”

3 Likes

Offended? No. Do I think he acted like a moron? Yes.

1 Like

I can’t be the only foreigner here whose Taiwanese wife regularly mocks his Mandarin tones by mimicking him.

2 Likes

I do a funny Italian accent all the time with my gf, she’s Italian.

1 Like

I’ve been told it’s racist when I do it back.

Lol

Yes, every time he says or does something stupid he’s “trolling.” I forgot rule number 2 (rule number 1 is everything else is ‘fake news’).

1 Like

He says plenty of stupid thing, I just watched his town hall, it was ok, but he said some stupid things.

Biden on the other hand was spoon fed like an infant. No serious or challenging questions. No pushback even when he obviously lied.

2 Likes