2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

I’ll wait for actual evidence.

Two more voters who “ain’t black.”

1 Like

I find that ironic since most on the right didn’t wait for evidence that this laptop is even the real deal in the first place.

1 Like

I already voted, but still watching with interest of course.

Fair enough. I’m still waiting on my ballot. :disappointed:

Just print it out and DSL it. Probably too late to drop off at AIT. I never got mine in the mail either.

1 Like

What you are seeing is an attempt to shape the narrative, when the NY Post story broke, they went to their bag of tricks. Trick 1 block the publication and trick 2 attack the messenger, Rudy Giuliani who was previously traipsing around Ukraine and rubbing shoulders with shady characters and the press passed off information coming from Rudy a discredited Russian disinformation. It worked by the way.

Flash forward to this drop, “Russian disinformation” except this time it’s from Hunter Bidens own laptop, which he apparently dropped of 2 miles from his parents house and signed for it.

“Russian disinformation” sounds silly, but they are doubling down. Enter trick 3 appeal to authority, get a list of people that say in their opinion it is.

Getting a list of people to lend weight to their narrative, is a go to move, textbook play.

I guess to you it’s more likely that Hunter Biden, elbow deep in a conspiracy to make a fuckton of money by giving some Ukrainians access to his dad, drops off a water logged laptop at some random laptop shop. He then never returns to get it. The shop owner then decides to call the FBI to report this laptop and before they can take it, makes a copy of the hard drive. Upon realizing what he really has, very incriminating emails between the son of the vice president and some gas and power guys gives the hard drive to Rudy. Rudy then knowing he holds evidence of a crime hands the emails over to the newspaper and not the FBI. Then the newspaper reports these emails without doing even a modicum of research to see if the meeting alleged on the incriminating emails ever happened, which according to the vice presidents publicly available schedule, did not. Am I getting the conspiracy right?

Unfortunately I can’t take credit for the above takedown, but it perfectly sums up my feelings on this epic fail of a manufactured October surprise. Two weeks, @Mick tick, tick

4 Likes

It’s not some random shop it’s like 2 miles from his pops house, probably the closest Apple store. Anyway what I believe is not important.

This is a learning moment. I guarantee you, not a single name that signed that letter believes with any level of certainty the content on that laptop is Russian disinformation. Pretty sure most of them like me lean towards that being Hunters emails and Hunters pictures.

However, they know how the game is played and understand the media need weight to their narrative, they know if everyone calls out the media narrative as bullshit, it hurts Biden. We are both observing, you can do so with an open mind and it doesn’t cost you anything.

Glad I only got as far as the first sentence then before noting it was silly. It’s not about who takes down who, it’s not about sides. I’m sorry you feel like you are in a battle and the opponents are fellow citizens. It’s not your fault I know, we all have a common enemy though.

It’s outlandish. I’m not sure how you can believe otherwise.

2 Likes

A good listen. The campaign 2 weeks out.

3 Likes

I had an argument here once about BLM not being a political affiliation. Annd, it’s still not:

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/nation/poll-worker-fired-for-turning-away-voters-with-blm-shirts/

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — A poll worker in Memphis, Tennessee, has been fired after turning away early voters who were wearing “Black Lives Matter” and “I Can’t Breathe” shirts, an elections official said Monday.

The worker was fired Friday after officials received a call from a witness at the Dave Wells Community Center in Memphis, Shelby County Election Commission spokeswoman Suzanne Thompson said.

Tennessee law does not allow voters to wear items bearing the name of a candidate or a political party in a polling place. But state law does not prohibit statements such as “Black Lives Matter,” Thompson said.

weird, I thought China had Biden in their back pocket? that’s been the narrative from many here :thinking:

3 Likes

Here’s the perfect encapsulation of the radicalization of Trumpists, combined and contrasted with grifters taking advantage.

Literally caught 5 minutes of a pre-show of Trump’s next rally. The one that hocks Trump coins.

This is basically what was said.

“To our viewers out there wondering about the YMCA song, we can’t play the end of the Trump rally when it plays because the song copyright will cause our video to be demonetized. We’re getting some disturbing emails from people who want to see the song played, just so you understand why we can’t do it.”

Yeah, a pro-Trump youtube channel, is getting what I assume to be threats, from Trumpists, because they won’t play YMCA. :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

NPR has been insufferable for so long…this is why

LIASSON: The Commission on Debates says that each candidate will have two minutes uninterrupted to speak at the start of each segment of the debate. The candidate who isn’t speaking is going to have their microphone muted. And this comes…
INSKEEP: Mara, let me just interrupt to say - actually, I’m just interrupting to demonstrate what happened in the first debate. Please proceed. Go on. Go on.

Just inbred inside jokes, opinions and alarmism.

FYI

2 Likes

Well well well, what do we have here?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

(CNN)President Donald Trump’s tax records show he has pursued expansive business projects in China for years and even maintains a Chinese bank account, The New York Times reported Tuesday, disclosures that deal a blow to the President’s efforts to paint Democratic nominee Joe Biden as the presidential candidate who is soft on China.

An analysis of Trump’s tax records by the Times shows that the President holds a previously unreported bank account in China that was not included on his public financial disclosures because it is held under a corporate name. Trump also maintains bank accounts in Britain and Ireland.

While Trump has sought to paint Biden as weak on China throughout the general election, his own financial ties to the country stand in stark contrast with the former vice president, whose income tax returns and financial disclosures show no business dealings or income from China.

The President’s tax records show he has invested at least $192,000 in five companies established to pursue projects in China over multiple years, according to the Times.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! How could someone who claims to be tough on China also have a Chinese bank account??? The horror!!!

Always said Trump and his extended family are going to need to be careful not to fall foul of the emoluments clause.

I trust @mups you have the same concern for Bidens falling foul of the emoluments clause as you do Trump. The laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden was confirmed by the FBI to not be part of a Russian disinformation campaign. What does it mean when his son kicks back 50% to Joe Biden and is racking in 10’s of millions from China, 3.5 million from a corrupt Moscow friend of Putins and known corrupt business in Ukraine.

aaaaand the list keeps going, Romania, Kazakhstan…you good with all that, no worries?