2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

Yes and that’s why I changed my vote from Biden to trump

That was the Trump card so to speak which swung my vote

Do I want Harris as president ? No more than I wanted the woman who could see Russia from here

1 Like

Nah, she’d probably just put me to work at the grill… :open_mouth:

You mean the Despicables?

And for those young Black men who think somehow they can align themselves with Trump, not only are they terribly mistaken. Any of them showing their face, I will never ever forgive them for undermining the possibility to help their own people and their own communities. It is absolutely unconscionable. It is shameful.”

Why give up this perfectly good Democratic teat that has made so few of us so dramatically rich?

2 Likes

Interesting stats inside the piece.
Betting on 2020 election more than twice the amount in 2016.

I’m Ridin’ With Biden!

He’ll save America!

Would like to shop at that hat store.
Probably come home with a dozen (all non-political) of them.

I got 59 seconds in. I am proud of myself.

1 Like

Richard Rorty is grinning in his grave.

However, as American voters prepare to head to the polls today, Trump seemingly has one more gift to give to Xi: an election meltdown.

Conventional wisdom holds that China’s leaders would prefer a Biden victory. Although China might then face a more unified West, a Biden administration would be more predictable, and open to cooperation on climate change and global public health.

However, the prospect of a US paralyzed by a crisis of political illegitimacy at home, and estranged from its allies abroad, might be even more attractive to the CCP.

And I hear the Pirates have a Taiwanese ball player now, so there’s that!

“We cannot simply stand idly by while the good name of democracy gets flushed down the toilet.”

Mr Rudd said the Australian national interest lay in defending the election result against any threats that undermined confidence in US democratic institutions and thereby helped rivals such as China and Russia.

“It would represent manna from heaven from the point of view of authoritarian capitalist systems around the world, principally China,” he said of a disputed result.

“It would enable them to say, both at home and abroad, that the fountainhead of 20th century liberal democracy, the United States of America, has failed in its most elementary tests to ensuring a smooth transition of government.”

Former prime minister Malcolm Turnbull also expressed concern over a potential refusal to hand over power.

“This is one of the reasons why people are becoming increasingly apprehensive about the way Trump is challenging, in a prospective manner, the legitimacy of the election,” he said.

1 Like

Early results in. Biden winning five zero in Dixville Notch. :joy:

They went for Hillary in 2016, so…

12 residents now down to just the five. :flushed:

1 Like

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

So what day/time (Taiwan time) is it worth tuning into the news for live results? When is it going to get interesting?

Damn facts.

1 Like

Tomorrow morning I’d say.