2020 USA Presidential Elections Latest

The good news is that if China keeps trucking down the road to war, countries like Australia can take all this infrastructure back if they grow a pair. And there won’t be a damn thing China can do about it.

Well, then we’ll see who wants to do business there afterwards. The legal way is to devalue your currency and pay your debt to China off. :wink:

Let’s keep this thread strictly on results, swings, trends etc. Otherwise I’ll have to start a parallel thread over in temp. :upside_down_face:

Unless world war three breaks out early in which case have at it.

DOW is looking to open up bigly in premarket.

No. I ate pomelo today and guess what…just guess what.

I don’t think the rest of the world would care anywhere near as much as they would if it was a country other than China. So much of the money used to purchase these assets was dirtier than a wet market in Wuhan anyway.

1451 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 US Presidential Elections Latest II

A post was merged into an existing topic: From 2020 USA Presidential election

3 posts were split to a new topic: From 2020 USA elections

A post was merged into an existing topic: From 2020 USA elections

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies.

Put all the election day conversation in a sequel topic for easier reading.

Sorry @shiadoa, all good things must come to an end and this was one of your oldest active topics. Your thread legacy lives on.

3 Likes