2023 Thanksgiving Meal

So what are our options this year?

I know Ed’s Diner has a turkey meal to go (4200 nt) but I’m looking for a place that serves a meal.

We went to Baba Kevin’s last year. It was decent, and was worth the hassle (bad parking in the area) and price. But we want to try another place this year.

2 Likes

I saw this Thanksgiving buffet put on by the American Club. It looks interesting but I have no idea what the American Club is, and I think making this a family affair is more what I’m after.

1 Like

If it’s anything like the American Club in Hong Kong, then it’s basically like a country club you would find in the US. Membership is usually required for dining and other activities.

2 Likes

Price isn’t bad. Maybe get to meet some new friends on the way.

1 Like

The American Club is like Costco - it’s for members only.

2 Likes

The Adlon bar and restaurant. Only for a few days around Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Thanksgiving was last month…

1 Like

Not if you celebrate at the American Club!

2 Likes

Here we go. We’re going to Baba Kevin’s again this year. I want to see what their new location is like. For all you party dude’s, it looks like Brass Monkey is doing a combined turkey dinner and ladies night (Oh, yes, it’s Ladies’ Night And the feeling’s right, Oh, yes, it’s Ladies’ Night, Oh, what a night).

1 Like

I ordered a Thanksgiving meal from Buttermilk in Taipei, located on the 1st floor of the AMBA hotel. It was a little under NT$5000.

2 Likes

That seems to be the price range at the places I’ve seen. The Thanksgiving meal at Bogart’s sounds very interesting, but they seem to be going very fast.

Edit: The meal to go at Bogart’s is what I was referring to.

Went to Baba Kevin’s for turkey, ribs, and mini pumpkin pies. Really enjoyed the meal. They covered the turkey in gravy, and this exactly how I like it. Pro tip: ask for their extra hot sauce (it’s not in the self-serve area).

1 Like