2025 Summer World Masters Games

The 2025 Summer World Masters Games (Chinese: 2025年夏季世界壯年運動會), commonly known as Taipei & New Taipei 2025, is a forthcoming international multi-sport event that is scheduled to take place from 17 May to 30 May 2025 in Taipei and New Taipei, Taiwan. Masters Games

Time for you to lay down a challenge. Which event would you like to compete in?

Oh that’s pretty cool. I’ve never heard of this before. I might be interested in watching some of these…

As for competing in, the only event where I’ve participated at a somewhat advanced level would be ultimate frisbee. But still no chance to compete at an international level, even for 35+

【Sports Program of WMG 2025 Taipei & New Taipei City】

▲19 Core Sports

Archery, Athletics, Badminton🏸, Baseball & Softball⚾️, Basketball🏀, Canoe, Cycling🚴, Football⚽️, Golf⛳️, Orienteering, Rowing, Triathlon, Shooting, Hockey, Squash, Table Tennis🏓, Tennis🎾, Volleyball🏐, Weightlifting🏋🏻‍♀️

▲14 Optional Sports

Dance Sport, Judo, Karate, Rugby, Life Saving, Sailing, Surfing🏄🏼‍♂️, Aquatics, Tug of War, Handball🤾🏾‍♂️, Flying Disc, Taekwondo, Boules, Fencing🤺

▲2 Demonstration Sports

Gateball, Woodball

▲9 Sports with Para Sports Competition

Archery, Athletics, Badminton🏸, Basketball🏀, Shooting, Table Tennis🏓, Tennis🎾, Judo, Aquatics 35 Sports are officially announced

I’m interested in the following: life saving, surfing, canoe (K1 &K2), swim (long distance). Send me a message if keen to team up for the World Masters Games.