2nd hand bike prices estimates?

where do i find estimates of 2nd hand bikes online?

i have an opportunity to get me a VFR 750 Honda,20.000 miles only.year 95

can the owner put the price up from estimates because we’re in a country that hasn’t got much big bikes?

the bike hasn’t been used for a long time,hence the mileage,what should i look out for that would be bad on a standing bike?

dead tires.

water in oil filter. rusty tank. rusted steering bearings and swingarm bearings. pitted cylinders. corrosion in wiring loom and in terminals leading to underbike and engine area electronics.

dead battery.

can you get it registered and insured?

i take it this is in Philippines? how well it was stored would be a great question, but can you trust the answer?

change ad flush the oil and filters immediately.

[quote=“urodacus”]dead tires.

water in oil filter. rusty tank. rusted steering bearings and swingarm bearings. pitted cylinders. corrosion in wiring loom and in terminals leading to underbike and engine area electronics.

dead battery.

can you get it registered and insured?

i take it this is in Philippines? how well it was stored would be a great question, but can you trust the answer?

change ad flush the oil and filters immediately.[/quote]

yes,in the Philippines,
well it’s been cared for like it was it’s owner’s child,and the bike is pristine ,been stored very safely in a garage in the states and once it was brought here last year it’s been in a storage too.

in fact it was used like a “Sunday” biker would,so it’s had some run around sporadically,but not for the past 8 months or so.

registration is something that’s gonna cost me … the guy got frustrated with the customs trying to usurp him a few grands so he drove it out the compound without the proper papers…
still,anything is doable when you have a friend who knows a friend… :smiley:

well good luck then. the V four is a nice engine.

Those cylinders will be so pitted dude.

this guy might not agree with you.