2's company

My wife didn’t know who Johnny Cash was but she sure knew John Ritter. Just passed away due to heart problems…
“Three’s Company” was the biggest show on TV here back in the 80’s…

story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s … 6&ncid=716

And he was only 54! Yikes!

[quote=“blueface666”]My wife didn’t know who Johnny Cash was but she sure knew John Ritter. Just passed away due to heart problems…
“Three’s Company” was the biggest show on TV here back in the 80’s…[/quote]
I’ll bet you had the hots for Chrissie. She has stayed in great shape too.

thighmaster.com/Fitness/

The good old days…

The original jiggle show.

nothing original about it…let’s not forget it was a remake of the english sit-com “man about the house”…ritter was a very fine physical comic tho’. i seem to remember it was used as english teaching material here by some schools…

Certainly was…there was at least one teaching magazine that used dialogues from the show.

Wolf Reinhold wrote: “And he was only 54.”

actually, 54 is old. anyone gets to live half a century on this planet is one lucky dog and should consider himself/herself blessed. 54 is on the other side of midnight, Wolf. Ritter lived a double life anyway, growing up the son of a famous Hollywood star Tex Ritter, and then having his own time in the limelight all these years. When it’s time, it’s time. For Cash it was 71, for Ritter it was 54. For you and me, pal, who knows when we shall cross to the other side, into that good night?

I’m just 39 now, so I figure if I make it to 54, wow, bless me Lord!

That Ritter was working that morning, doing what he loves best, acting, and making a million dollars just fucking around with cameras and mikes, damn, he lived a charmed life and when he had his cardiac arrest (kind of like a real arrest by the Cosmic Police Force now run by Douglas Adams) the other day, he was ready, man, he was ready, to go to the next level.

I think, in the end, it’s not the number of years we live on this God-forsaken crazy fucked up planet, but the quality of each day, and if they add up to something good and graceful and redemptive and Ernest Hemingway help me her, then hey, it’s been a good life, and screw the IRS!

RIP, John. You gave us all a bunch of good yucks on TV, even blueface’s wife. See! I loved watching you on “Bosom Buddies,” too!

I always thought he way gay! Turns out he had a wife and four kids,did anyone else hear that rumour?

Yep, millions of people heard that rumour on Three’s Company. He pretended to be gay so that Roper would let him share the apartment with the two girls. But eventually the secret leaked out that he was, indeed, a heterosexual. It was the episode where he and Roper were trapped together in a freezer, and Roper was feeling uncomfortable being trapped in a room with a gay man, so Jack stepped out of the closet.

Formosa, I couldn’t agree more, and I think you should have the above chiselled into your tombstone. Or are you planning to have your ashes spread over the Keelung River?

HAKKSONIC wrote: “Formosa, I couldn’t agree more, and I think you should have the above chiselled into your tombstone. Or are you planning to have your ashes spread over the Keelung (Jilong) River?”

FORMOSA: I am planning on BECOMING the Keelung River when I keel over!

PS (and I meant to write “Ernest Hemingway help me here” above, sorry, typo groupies…)