30 minutes of pain

[quote=“MPenguin”]Is the Thai massage near smooth this one:

Thaimia Royal Thai Massage at 10, Sanmin Rd, Sec 3? Been looking for a good massage place in Taichung, so wanted to try this one out.

Otherwise, can anyone give me the address of one in Chinese (makes it easier for my girlfriend to find it)?[/quote]

nope,the one opposite smooth was tiny (3 rooms i think)

that one you pasted is huge

here’s the link of the one opposite smooth
taiwanfun.com/central/taichu … assage.htm

by the way,i never knew our smelliest forumosan owned that place! :laughing:

[quote]
These days, however, Taichung residents can include authentic Thai massage in their daily routines, thanks to Fantasy Thai Massage. Owner Iris Stu …[/quote]

I have had two really painful foot massages before. The first time, it was agony, then after 15 minutes… Holy crap, it was time to change foot… I wasn’t looking forward to it. The guy said that I have a lot of problems that is why it hurts so much… Well, my old body is rattling a lot these days, so maybe true. I got it done the second time as I just wanted to see if it was just him or it was me… Well it hurt just as much. Those guys could torture you with what they do. There was one spot right in the middle of my big toe that he pressed and my god, I nearly screamed.

But I have had some good back massages before. I had a sore neck, lower back and heel so my friend took me to a Chinese doctor that she goes to see. I wasn’t too confident, but thought I would try it. First, I told them the problem areas and they gave me some hot packs to put on those areas while waiting for the doc. They when it was my turn to see the doc, I told him what was wrong and he gave me some accupuncture, then back out tho the waiting room with the needles still in for about 15 minutes and then they took them out and they had some massage guys down the back of the clinic and one of those guys massaged my neck, and twisted it round a bit, massaged my back and cracked my lower back and with two big cracks, I felt so much release. It took a few visits, but I feel so much better now.

I don’t think I’ll ever do a foot massage again. They can tell personal things about you from those. In my naughty and single days :laughing: , I’d done a lot of exercise one week and the foot massage person guessed how many times. Voodoo scary.

I really enjoyed a good foot massage or rub before i came here. I had one in Taiwan and was put off. This young girl used her knuckle and drove it in to my foot like a corkscrew. Also felt like she was scraping the bones in my foot. I couldn’t even sit still. Knuckle to bone? :astonished: No thanks :noway:

I’ve heard the more it hurts , the more you have wrong with your body, blah blah blah. Also that it hurts now and feels good later. I felt great at the end, but only because it was over. I’d have paid her to stop!

I should call this 60 days of pain :frowning:

I like massage- all kinds and (was) am addicted to it. once twice per week, the blind people, 6 star foot massage, the thai style whatever…

Untill once I went to the wrong place.
Back treatment - stretch and twist and have now a dislocated L4/L5 disc for which I will need revalidation.

One advice: if you know you might have a problem with some parts of your body, or are in too much pain, just say STOP.
You might regret it afterwards like I do now. Not all places here use “certified” personel.