33, one kid - what's her chances?

Does your missus have a sister?
:wink:

T.

What were YOUR chances if you didn’t? :wink:

T.[/quote]

I enjoyed my single years very much. In fact, I never planned to get married. I had my first professional job in Singapore after Grad School in the UK [well second job…working in Brussels was more drinking than working :smiley: ). I tell you, being 21, slightly cocky, and making pretty good coin in Singapore was a lot of fun…lots of pretty Malay, Chinese, Eurasian, Indian, and mixed women…with a good income and good credentials, you can exploit a lot of materialistic lasses in Singapore [women in that country live for the 5 C’s–career, condo, club, credit card, and car :laughing: ) …Taiwan was a lot of fun when I was single as well…but when you meet the right one, everything changes. For me, I knew it was the right one when I hardly knew her and she accompanied me to the hospital for some very painful tests during a health scare back in 2003. A great mother and a nurturer. I also knew when I found out she preferred books and painting to shopping for clothes that I had found a keeper.[/quote]

hey this gal is 35 and shes cute. I would like her, whether she had a kid or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp2i6AMH … re=related

[quote]For me, I knew it was the right one when I hardly knew her and she accompanied me to the hospital for some very painful tests during a health scare back in 2003. A great mother and a nurturer[/quote].

That’s why I like my missus - there every day in the shitty hospital, with food etc. (Chinese hospital - don’t provide food). Spent the first night at my bed.

Keeper.

Heh - I had surgery on my ear a few years back. Wife spent the first night in my bed. Doctors were a little surprised in the morning when they pulled back the curtains to find us both snuggled together. Fortunately, we were still both clothed!

[quote=“TheGingerMan”]Age is irrelevant.
Kick Out The Jams![/quote]

Yeah, true. Specially when the girl doesn’t look like she is over 30. :laughing:

I don’t see her age as a problem. 33 year old Chinese ladies are kickin : )

My own sweety is 35 and I have zero complaints.

I definitely wouldn’t want to raise someone else’s child, though.

I wouldnt have a problem raising someone else’s child if I loved the woman. And particularly if the child is young. A child is a child, you can still be his/her father even if its not your sperm.

Well said. But, to each his own. Not all guys feel comfortable raising another man’s child.

Right! “My” doughter is 4 1/2 now and I love her like she would be my own one…