5 unsolved mysterious in universe!

https://youtu.be/LIG-VM3oTnw

When mysterious and haunted together,there are always hard to explain. Many case when cant be explaind,will be categories paranormal case. Here is 5 of unsolved mysterious that i want to share…

1-The Dyatlov Pass was an event where nine Russian hikers died in the northern Ural ountains between 1 and 2 February 1959, in uncertain circumstances

2-Mary Celeste (/səˈlɛst/) was an American merchant brigantine discovered adrift and deserted in the Atlantic Ocean off the Azores Islands on December 4, 1872. The Canadian brigantine Dei Gratia found her in a dishevelled but seaworthy condition under partial sail and with her lifeboat missing. The last entry in her log was dated ten days earlier. She had left New York City for Genoa on November 7 and was still amply provisioned when found. Her cargo of denatured alcohol was intact, and the captain’s and crew’s personal belongings were undisturbed. None of those who had been on board were ever heard from again.

Where is my USB?

In the ICU with a mysterious viral infection.

There’s a 2k reward if anyone finds it.

British pounds?

Even better. The finest New Taiwan Dollars.

6th unsolved mystery in the universe, @maylam018, is why you posting this

4 Likes

Where’s the other fecking three mysteries !

2 Likes

sorry for only 2 stories summary because other 3 stories is more specify explained inside the link.TQ

1 Like

Is it your crypto cold storage?

Might be needing that soon.

Don’t be daft, Bri. Where the other three mysteries are is the bonus mystery! :rainbow:

Unexplained mysterious about UFO. 3 real stories that show UFO are existing.

3-kera UFO~It is also a case, even in its native Japan, that was not widely discussed, however, until the early twenty-first century, over three decades after it occurred, when it was retold as a comic strip in a UFO magazine. Bizarrely, this retelling would ultimately lead to the case being reopened and reinvestigated.

2-crop circle~crop circle, crop formation, or corn circle is a pattern created by flattening a crop, usually a cereal. The term was first coined in the early 1980s by Colin Andrews.Crop circles have been described as all falling “within the range of the sort of thing done in hoaxes” by Taner Edis, professor of physics at Truman State University. Although obscure natural causes or alien origins of crop circles are suggested by fringe theorists, there is no scientific evidence for such explanations, and all crop circles are consistent with human causation.

1-roswell incident~Roswell Daily Record newspaper published a front page article with the headline “RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in Roswell Region”, and the legend of America’s most famous brush with aliens was born.

I always wanted to learn Mysterious of UFO.:grin:

2 Likes

I thought you were an expert. :thinking:

Yeah but not on Mysterious of UFO.
I want to know what that is.

Oh yeah and I know all those cases even the Japanese one which is not really a UFO case is it …But anyway.

The most famous Japanese UFO case is actually the pilot of a Japanese airline who sighted a ‘UFO the size of an aircraft carrier’ in the sky.

Actual photo :grin:

1 Like

I’m not sure other, but I’m guessing crystals are involved.

1 Like

I’d say they’re great crack those crystals.

1 Like

And here I was expecting things like the nature of dark energy, or what happened to all the anti-matter. Oh well.

Doubtless Nick Motherfuckin Fury was involved…

1 Like

Crop circles started near my home town, Abingdon. The farmer who first experienced the phenomenon was asked by a journalist whether it might happen next year. His response was “I reckon so.” He was charging people ten quid a pop to look at the circles.

2 Likes