90-Day Fiance (Visa) TV Show

It’s actually the only reality show I’ve found to enjoy. It’s pretty funny.

I always joke me and Lilith should be on the show.

I’ve think I’ve watched every

• 90 day fiance (8 seasons)
  • 90 day fiance the other way (where the Americans go to the other country on a fiance visa)
  • 90 day fiance before the 90 days

There are at least 3 other spin offs that generally suck or just show extra footage from earlier shows.

Peoples personalities and lifestyles are reality checks for me.

I’ve hate-watched this show for years. It’s equal parts hilarious and cringe, especially that Ed/Rose stuff from last year.

The difference is these couples never loved each other beforehand. 90% of the time it’s because the westerner is horny and the foreign spouse wants a green card. That’s why it’s all rushed in 90 days. Occasionally some couples are more genuine, and now I see sometimes the westerner is the one going to the other country which makes things a bit more interesting.

90 Day Fiance shows and spin-offs are never-ending.

• 90 Day Fiance
  • Before The 90 Days
  • UK
  • The Other Way
  • Happily Ever After
  • The Single Life
  • Love in Paradise
  • Match Me Abroad

Maybe more

1 Like

There were/are some shows about individual characters (yes, characters) on the show.
Reality spin-offs seem to be everywhere. Even Naked and Afraid has Naked and Afraid of Love. I didn’t watch it, but the commercials look awful.
I thought 90 day fiance was ok for a few seasons, but when they started bringing characters back or having characters that didn’t match the format, and it became increasingly trashy and exploitative, I gave up on it.
In the Philippines, they did a TV movie of the horrid experience one woman had.

1 Like