90-Day Fiance (Visa) TV Show

There is an interesting show on lately about couples that meet and then one of them moves to the USA on 90-day fiance visa.

Insightful for anyone considering using a fiance visa here or anywhere.

Interesting show for anyone considering taking a potential spouse back to their own country on a fiance visa. They just finished the 3rd season, but they are showing reruns and can catch it on youtube.

:open_mouth:

:relaxed:

There’s this odd little chap in his 50s who is marrying a rather attractive 23 year old Filipino at the moment. He is beyond delusional, but it’s terrific entertainment - although with an element of guilt.

1 Like

That’s one of my current favorite couples on the show. That guy is so loopy.

1 Like

Did you see him putting mayonnaise or something in his hair?

Yep, that was a highlight for sure. He gives the germaphobe guy who goes to the Amazon a run for his money.

I love it when they finally visit the homes of their prospective spouse and are surprised at how poor they are.

1 Like

Mayo man’s shower with the Filipina’s father and the diseased rat was classic!

2 Likes

The obese, heavy-smoking woman in her late 50s who’s hooking up with the Nigerian rapper is great as well.

1 Like

That woman is a frikkin’ pit bull. This is the only reality show I’ve ever been able to watch. Pretty brilliant really.

He needs to marry her fast because she doesn’t have many miles left on the clock.

That show is racist, or at least xenophobic. They make everyone (because they’re acting) assume that the foreign spouse just wants to come to America (it doesn’t help that some state it directly) and that they must adapt to American culture, which is defined as whatever the Americans want.

Ed? That’s last season of a spin-off. He and the rest on that season just don’t go away, they get spin-offs by orders of magnitude. I’m watching this current season and I’m done with it. It’s always been fake, but now it’s way too obviously fake.

How many of us watch that show?

I find the show funny.

2 Likes

Show is great, taipei net seems to show old and new episodes and change days so often its getting confusing

To add some balance they could have a young, attractive American looking for love with someone from a poor country 30 years their senior. That would be a tricky match to find, though.

1 Like

Some of the couples match.
It’s the stupid cougars that I don’t understand. I’m a 55 year old Grandma with kids older than their potential husbands.
Menopausal ladies with 27 year old boys isn’t love.

1 Like

There are many factors to a successful long-term marriage. Love is one of them.

I think it certainly could be. Maybe I’m just a romantic.

3 Likes