96 honda civic ex

Hello I am wondering if I take my car to ROC from USA how much tax and all other fees I have to pay…can someone give me a url to check out all the details?
the car is like $7700. thanks

David

question has been answered before - do a search

[quote=“okaythen01”]Hello I am wondering if I take my car to ROC from USA how much tax and all other fees I have to pay…can someone give me a url to check out all the details?
the car is like $7700. thanks

David[/quote]

Too much, except if the price quoted above is in NT$. Hondas are cheap here. Get a late 1990’s hatchback with lots extra strobe lights on it. The girls here will love it, and as the island is small, it won’t be worn.

But remember, in one of those cars, you’re only a tiny step up from being a scooter monkey, so you’ll need to dye your hair orange and get used to wearing flip-flops.

actually if I sell it in the states it will be US $7700. The blue book value is like 5500. I guess the tax is still too much for $5500? I pobably will just sell it. Only reason I want to take it back is because it’s 96 coupe and in Taiwan they don’t sell coupe so it will be rare and stuff…but I might just get a hatchback like you said I saw a lot of people have it…so it’s what’s popular there? what other cars are popular there for 20 something year olds. thanks for the help

They don’t sell Civic hatchbacks here???

2-door coupes are 13 to a dozen and what every young hip guy loves to drive here. I’ll donate you a pair of (slightly used) flip-flops upon purchase.

Try www.eauto.com.tw for a wide choice of honda civic coupees with more strobe lights than the average techno party. :smiling_imp:

not hatchback I mean 2 door civic coupe

Totally standard. I see 'em all the time. My best mate’s wife drives one. Nothing special at all. Sell it before you come. It’ll cost a fortune to bring it over.

If it’s very special and nothing you can get here, then you have another good reason to get rid of it. The local vandals (also called mechanics) will be unable to get spares for it and will probably end up wrecking it when trying to fix it. I would go for something standard of local make, which even the most dim-witted mechanic can fix.

yeah I agree thanks how much is the hatchback there

A Honda civic hatchback can be had for NT$120k and up depending on age, wear, number of binlang stains etc. You should be able to find a nice one for US$7700.