A Dilemma...A Question...What wouldYou do?

[b]SITUATION:[b]
You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your right side is a “drop off” (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your left side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is another galloping horse. Both horses are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

I will post the answer later this morning.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]SITUATION:
You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your right side is a “drop off” (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your left side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is another galloping horse. Both horses are also traveling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?

I will post the answer later this morning.[/quote]

I don’t see what’s highly dangerous about it. Or is it a trick question?

You think too much. Its just a question.
“What would you do in this dangerous situation?”

I know it, I know it!!

I’d hit the afterburner.

Nothing. I don’t see what the problem is. Could always call 911 and pretend you are somewhere nearby where the fire truck needs to go. I don’t get it as usual.

I live and ride a motorcycle in taiwan so this doesn’t seem dangerous to me at all, strangely enough.

By the way, what species of prehistoric monster horse is this?

See TC, this is how anger is born! lol

You obey the law and stop. If the rear horse runs into you, sue them.

Press the red button that extends the retractable helicopter rotors and fly the hell out of there.

Sue a horse? Who are you, Nero?

Sue a horse? Who are you, Nero?[/quote]

Obviously, you sue the rider. :loco:

OK…time to wrap this one…The Answer IS…

[color=red]
Get your drunk ass off the Merry-Go-Round!
[/color]…thank you…thank you…I’ll be here all week…don’t forget to tip your servers…

HA, HA, HA!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :wall: