A disgrace to this forum

Does such a forum exist in Taiwan? I’d be interested. Point the direction please.

[quote=“t.ukyo”]You all have a very good command of English, better than myself, I am sure. So, please read what I actually said.

Did I tell you to NOT talk about sex on forumosa? No. I only said what I personally think about it. I am not on a crusade against sexual openess and I am also not on a mission to clean this forum of sexual discussions. So why do some people tell me to “fuck off if you don’t like it here” or “noone, and certainly not YOU, is telling me what to say”?

I was suggesting that there are people who find sex threads rather annoying. Seeing that there are other places on the internet where one could talk about sex even more freely, why not discuss it there? If I wanted to talk about video games, I would certainly not come here and start a thread about it.
So, if you want information about anal sex for gays, go to a gay forum and you will find many more people who will be glad to share their insight.
If you want to discuss it here, I would not stop you even if I was the moderator. But it would be nice if you kept in mind, that not all people think the same about sex on forumosa.

I respect your wish to discuss sexuality on this forum, so please give me the same respect when I say something that goes against what you think.[/quote]

Or, you could chose to not to read any threads you find offensive. The ignore buttom is also very good.

Hey Mr. T, thanks for the opportunity to say this: Get a life. There is an option to allieviate your grief. Don’t go to the crime. Next option like the TV. Use your remote control to set up an ignore button. Third option, sell your computer become a monk.

Ah, I love agood opportunity to shout out in indignation.

Chou “we mean you no harm, but come now dude its just-a-rant-about-sex-thread” Dofu

So this is where this part of the old thread went to… interesting. :?

BFM… Ah, DUH! :laughing: I kind of caught that. I was being sarcastic/flippant. Guess you didn’t catch that. :blush: Next time I’ll be more clear… “Sarcasm Alert: Please duck and cover!!!”

:moo: No cows were hurt in the posting of this message.

That is fine if you have this opinion. However, there are apparently others that don’t mind talking about it. No one is forcing you to talk about your sex life or even participate in these threads. And, as you already pointed out, no one is forcing you to read these threads. Like I said before, just roll your eyes :unamused:, heave a heavy sigh of disgust :x and move on to another topic or forum.

I still don’t know what “type” of forum you think this is that sex should not be discussed. It certainly ain’t “ForuMormon.Com.”

Again, if you find it embarrassing than don’t read it. How hard of an idea is that for you to grasp?

Most of the “sex” talk I read on here is joking. And, as was said, those who talk about it the most probably aren’t really getting it… so, why worry about them.

Uh sure… that is why you want us to stop talking about something that you find offensive, but apparently most others don’t. And, despite you saying that 99% of the posters aren’t interested, I haven’t seen many other posters agree with you. Though, that could be 'cause the thread was thrown down in to the nether reaches of the forum. :frowning:

You sound like my mother… and here is some more “non-mother-sounding” comments…