A French movie I'm trying to find (that turned out to be Swedish)

In the 70’s I saw a movie/TV programme called “Emile” or “Emille”. It was about a very naughty boy. Does it ring a bell?

No, but “Emmanuelle” rings a bell . A film about a naughty French girl. :popcorn:

in the 70’s? Is this grandpamosa.com now? :roflmao:

You didn’t watch TV in the 70s? Maybe your parents only had a radio. Or you from the 80s and 90s or 2000s or just escaped the nursery to hack on the computer of the doc. What do I know. You missed a lot!

That witch on the East German commie TV in the CZ fairy tales looked like that…

Well, somewhat

I know I know… everything was better in the past :wink:

I haven’t been able to find a French movie about a naughty boy named Emil, but here’s a Wikipedia article about a 1971 Swedish movie that seems to be about that:

Emil i Lönneberga

There’s also a German novel entitled Emil and the Detectives that’s been adapted to film several times, but that Emil doesn’t seem particularly naughty.

If you’re on forumosa, you must be a bit older yourself, my friend. All the young ones are plugged into the matrix these days.

I haven’t been able to find a French movie about a naughty boy named Emil, but here’s a Wikipedia article about a 1971 Swedish movie that seems to be about that:

Emil i Lönneberga

There’s also a German novel entitled Emil and the Detectives that’s been adapted to film several times, but that Emil doesn’t seem particularly naughty.[/quote]

I think this must be it. One episode I remember was about werewolves. Thanks Charlie Jack

Emil i Lönneberga

There’s also a German novel entitled Emil and the Detectives that’s been adapted to film several times, but that Emil doesn’t seem particularly naughty.[/quote]

I think this must be it. One episode I remember was about werewolves. Thanks Charlie Jack

Descendre la Palouse, l’enfant.

Emil i Lönneberga

I think this must be it. One episode I remember was about werewolves. Thanks Charlie Jack[/quote]

You’re welcome. From the Swedish one, here’s an English-language subtitle snippet (well, I guess these are subtitles) about werewolves (if you click “Emil i Lo” title, I think you can get subtitles for the whole movie or episode, whichever it is):

subzin.com/quotes/Emil+i+Lo/ … hat’s+that

Palouse or Pelouse?