A GOOD hair wash joint

I used to go to this place off Ji-Lin Rd near where it intersects Nanjing E. The hairdressers and washers were all aborigine girls, and they always gave awesome service: a great, long scalp massage, neck and shoulders, water dribbling on the eyes, hot towel, the works. It was the most 爽 experience I’ve ever had fo 160NT!

Unfortunately, I went back there recently and all the aboriginal girls were gone, the owner was different, and the service was minimal.

Does anyone know of a place where you can still get the GOOD wash with all the frills?

I’m a bit biased, but my wife’s beauty salon still has all-frills shampoo service, though it’s not as cheap as the one you used to go to, and the one aboriginal girl they had no longer works there.

maggiehsia.com/

It is on Zhong Yuan Street just north of Min Sheng East Road Section 2 (between Xin Sheng and Ji Lin roads).

[quote=“jlick”]I’m a bit biased, but my wife’s beauty salon still has all-frills shampoo service, though it’s not as cheap as the one you used to go to, and the one aboriginal girl they had no longer works there.

maggiehsia.com/

It is on Zhong Yuan Street just north of Minsheng East Road Section 2 (between Xinsheng and Ji Lin roads).[/quote]

Lucky for me I’ve got my own aboriginal gal to wash my hair. But then again, she’s my wife after all lol.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll check it out some time soon…