A good place to eat around Wuling Farm, Lishan, Dayuling?

As in this map, up around Wuling Farm, Lishan, Dayuling. Bored of being up there and eating rubbish & expensive food :wall:.

Eh, isn’t that the place now suffering for the novovirus infection?

People are eating paomien for safety reasons.

[quote=“Nuit”]As in this map, up around Wuling Farm, Lishan, Dayuling. Bored of being up there and eating rubbish & expensive food :wall:.

[/quote]
I’ve only been in that area one time, but I ate at 好味 in Lishan.
google.com/maps/@24.254174, … a50lpQ!2e0

I think I had the pork chop rice (排骨飯) meal for 70NT. There’s also a small supermarket very close to there where you can restock on sports drinks or other things you may need. I ended up spending 70NT for my meal, and another 50NT for two bottles of Supao. Not bad prices, overall.

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but it definitely hit the spot for me when I was ravenous after riding my bike the whole day.

Yeah, the novovirus place. That’s the one!

Keep them coming - I’ve eaten in Lishan 3 times before and it’s been yuck every time. Can’t remember if one of those was scomargo’s or not :frowning:.
The Dayuling eateries have also failed to impress.

Still hungry. One bump for this before I go up there.

I’ve never found any decent food between Lishan and Wuling. Wuling is the only somewhat modern place, but they shut down a few days ago for the noroviris. I usually end up eating simple crap and junk food in Lishan just to survive. Lots of fruit available.

Lunch was quite suprising, went to this place in Lishan, on Main Street. There was a warm welcome, which I’ve come to regard as a rare thing in that town. And the food was nearly hot (granted I was there at 11.30). It was alright. That’s $60 of food you’re looking at below.

Dinner was down in Wuling, at the Hostel’s buffet (not the Hoya Hotel, scene of the mass recent poisoning). This was $350 and rubbish, because the vegetarian choice was so poor. 2 soups, that was all. With white rice. Or plain noodles. 2/10.