A person to clean my house. Will pay reasonably

I’m moving to a new place in Xinyi.

I’d need someone to go in one day/evening this week and clean up the new place.

No one lives there now, so it’s a fairly easy/straightforward job. The place is about 15 pings, no kitchen.

So, if anyone can reccomend someone reliable who wants to pick up a few extra hours doing an easy clean, please pm me.

Thanks!

Check out these links.

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=41188

[House cleaning lady available

bobepine

I’ve heard Sandman will do it nude for 100NT$/hour (or free beer).

[quote=“irishstu”]I’ve heard Sandman will do it nude for 100NT$/hour (or free beer).[/quote]Pay the money - its a lot cheaper. And if he asks if you want the ‘French Maid Special’…for GAWDS sake say NO!

Did you ever get that feather duster out? I’d like it back if it’s not too soiled. Or even if it is.

I’m getting this chilling image of sandman sporting a new avatar, one of him with something other than a tenor sax in his mouth.

Enh. To each their own.

[quote=“irishstu”]I’ve heard Sandman will do it nude for 100NT$/hour (or free beer).[/quote] :roflmao: [quote=“TC”]Pay the money - its a lot cheaper. And if he asks if you want the ‘French Maid Special’…for GAWDS sake say NO![/quote] :roflmao: :roflmao: Thanks for the laugh, it helps. :slight_smile:

bobepine

Did you ever get that feather duster out? I’d like it back if it’s not too soiled. Or even if it is.[/quote]Mounted above the fireplace, Thank You very much!

Did you ever get that feather duster out? I’d like it back if it’s not too soiled. Or even if it is.[/quote]Mounted above the fireplace, Thank You very much![/quote]
I warned you about that. You’re not getting any younger and a fall from there could land you with a broken hip all too easily.
At your age, you should stick to getting mounted on the floor or across the coffee table.

Did you ever get that feather duster out? I’d like it back if it’s not too soiled. Or even if it is.[/quote]Mounted above the fireplace, Thank You very much![/quote]
I warned you about that. You’re not getting any younger and a fall from there could land you with a broken hip all too easily.
At your age, you should stick to getting mounted on the floor or across the coffee table.[/quote]

And don’t worry about making a mess, TC, cos no matter what you spill, break or knock over, Sandman will clean it up, nude, for just 100NT$/hour (or free beer).

Beer…its whats for Dinner!

At your age, you should stick to getting mounted on the floor or across the coffee table.[/quote]

And don’t worry about making a mess, TC, cos no matter what you spill, break or knock over, Sandman will clean it up, nude, for just 100NT$/hour (or free beer).[/quote]
Beer …its whats for dinner!