A place that sells earth moving machinery

This is a toughy, but this sort of thing, used. A dealer would be ideal, so if you’ve seen a yard with these type of things in them for sale…
Bobcat

Digger

Man, Truant, just get a Chinee speaker such as MJB or someone to ask at your nearest road repair or shopfront renovation location. Those things are ubiquitous. But why buy? I bet its not that expensive to contract one for a job.

Crikey, how much money is in that damned pot?

HG

It’s gonna be shipped to NZ, so I reckon hiring it might be a bit pricey.

There’s a place near higway #1 if you take the rice patty way in Nankan that has some machines like that parked outside. I’m talking about under the new bridge that was just built…you know the one.

Erm, think more local. Hire a truck and nick one. After all you are shipping it abroad.

Of course I couldn’t condone this kind of behaviour but apparently it happens.

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]Erm, think more local. Hire a truck and nick one. After all you are shipping it abroad.

Of course I couldn’t condone this kind of behaviour but apparently it happens.[/quote]
You’re not arabic are you? forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 268#566268

Truant, I don’t need to follow the thread I remember it from the other day…very funny.

mmmmmmmm Earth Moving Equipment? Barmaid in HsinChu moved my equipment and was damn good at it as I recall.

Maybe I don’t understand why you want to ship it to NZ, but isn’t that sort of thing available there?

Pretty expensive machines to buy, no matter where they are. Better off to rent it.

[quote=“canucktyuktuk”]Maybe I don’t understand why you want to ship it to NZ, but isn’t that sort of thing available there?

Pretty expensive machines to buy, no matter where they are. Better off to rent it.[/quote]yeah of course, but my neighbor in NZ asked me to check out prices here for a comparison…and considering we have got 25 acres between us, it might come in handy. :sunglasses:
There is a huge industry importing used stuff like this from Japan, so it’s worth checking to see the cost of doing it privately.