A Plea to the Kiwis

Hello all New Zealish types.
This is your chance to do your homeland proud.
Step up to the mike and give all the reasons why the chief should choose YOUR country over Australia as an emigration destination.
This is a long-term-type deal, nothing for a few years.
(Naturally, if you have any points about why it WOULDN’T be better, fire away)

New Zealanders, they’re kind of like Canadians, but somewhay more annoying. Do you really want your kids to grow up feeling constantly inferior to their bigger and better neighbours, so much so they have to run it down at every opportunity, even when it is effectively the only life support for your economy? Then there’s that sheep thing and the all blacks. Bastards!

Erh, time for someone serious to step up to bat now.

HG

New Zealanders, they’re kind of like Canadians, but somewhay more annoying. Do you really want your kids to grow up feeling constantly inferior to their bigger and better neighbours, so much so they have to run it down at every opportunity, even when it is effectively the only life support for your economy? Then there’s that sheep thing and the all blacks. Bastards!

Erh, time for someone serious to step up to bat now.

HG[/quote]

Ach, HGC, we’ve not met, but if you hadn’t been present (in spirit) so many times when I was quaffing copious quantities with a certain curly-headed Oirish type and a further certain hulking landlordish seafaring brute in bad need of a haircut and shave, why I’d…hold on, I forgot what I was going to say…oh well, never mind…thanks for your erm, input…

Oh, and this:

Sounds like a description of Canada anyway, so, you know…

I reccomend the southeast of Spain.
Around the Motril area. But thats just my $.02 pesetas.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]I reccomend the southeast of Spain.
Around the Motril area. But thats just my $.02 pesetas.[/quote]

Muchas gracias, vaquero, but I’m trying to stick to places where they hablas ingl

What’s up with you Forumosan lot? I move to NZ and everyone wants to follow. Pretty soon you’ll all be there. So, …

Australia, yeah, wonderful place. Nice people. Clean air. No dangerous animals. Not too hot, not too cold. Great place to raise kids. Great sportsmen and sportswomen. Low cost of living.

Go there, Australia fair. :wink:

[quote=“Bassman”]What’s up with you Forumosan lot? I move to NZ and everyone wants to follow. Pretty soon you’ll all be there. So, …

Australia, yeah, wonderful place. Nice people. Clean air. No dangerous animals. Not too hot, not too cold. Great place to raise kids. Great sportsmen and sportswomen. Low cost of living.

Go there, Australia fair. :wink:[/quote]

Come on, really, it won’t be for a long time and I SWEAR I won’t call you when I’m there…if I see you at the mall or the shearing shed, I’ll avert my eyes and no-one will be the wiser…
On second thought, maybe you’re right.

1.Are there any sheep humping jokes that you Kiwis have never heard?

2.If you’ve never heard them, how do you know they exist?

3.Australians don’t seem to be the most innovative people. Why do you allow them to monopolize on creating these jokes?

4.Who are more obnoxious, the Aussies or the Kiwis?

1. Why does the Chief smell like a pirate?

6.What do pirates really smell like?

(914 got me in a headlock once and said, “You ask Tash to dance on that bar one more time I’m poppin’ your freakin’ head off your shoulders, like that smell under my arm redneck?–that’s the smell of a pirate.”
I didn’t believe him.)

[quote=“Bassman”]What’s up with you Forumosan lot? I move to NZ and everyone wants to follow. Pretty soon you’ll all be there. So, …

Go there, Australia fair. :wink:[/quote]

Say what?? Oz has plenty of deadly snakes, a few spiders that’ll give you more than a nasty fright, salt water crocs, and baby-eating dingos. :wink:
And let’s not even mention the, er, humans. Shudder!