A Project in Many Ways

Hello to all. :wink:

I am starting on a research project for class (Ethnics-Cultural Diversity) and the Forumosa community seems like a helpful crew, any feedback is appreciated. :thanks:

My assigned project is to analyze the influences of race (racial and gender issues) as it relates to my community (neighborhood, local government, service groups, clubs, schools, workplace, or any environment). For some insight on key points, examples of what need to be emphasized in the project (these are for a clearer image on the project, answering them is not necessary):

*How do leaders as well as members within the community treat people who are like you vs. people who are different?
*Do the local media represent people like you, if so, in what ways?
*What are some similarities and differences between you and the people who are in leadership positions in your community?
*Do you feel minority group interests are represented within your community?
*If you could resolve any inequities within your community, what would you change? How and why?

I need to interview or converse with a community leader(s) &/ member(s) to provide credible support to my project. I have come across a few organization links through Forumosa, another reason of appreciation for this community. I am very interested in what the Forumosa community thinks. A few pointers on organizations that represent the