A Pub with Guinness and Showing English Football in Koahsiung

Dear All

I will be in Kaohsiung on Saturday and wondered if anyone could recommend a good pub that serves Guinness and will be showing English football. I have found one called The Lighthouse but am wondering if there are any other choices.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Charlie Warth
(opilec@yahoo.co.uk)

[quote=“opilec”]Dear All

I will be in Kaohsiung on Saturday and wondered if anyone could recommend a good pub that serves Guinness and will be showing English football. I have found one called The Lighthouse but am wondering if there are any other choices.

Charlie Warth
(opilec@yahoo.co.uk)[/quote]

I believe Bottoms up ticks both of your boxes. Not cheap mind at 225/pint but I spoke go Dave the others night and he said there’s only 3 places in Kaohsiung that serve draught Guiness . No idea where the other 2 are

[quote=“Khrushchev”][quote=“opilec”]Dear All

Charlie Warth
(opilec@yahoo.co.uk)[/quote]

I believe Bottoms up ticks both of your boxes. Not cheap mind at 225/pint but I spoke go Dave the others night and he said there’s only 3 places in Kaohsiung that serve draught Guiness . No idea where the other 2 are[/quote]

You only missed the OP’s arrival date and relevance by almost a year. :loco:

Anyway, for those who like Guinness on tap, check out the Victory Inn. Much quieter than the Lighthouse (you can actually have a conversation there) but still fun, and nicer owners than Bottom’s Up.