A question about "Recommended" and "Recognized" posts

What does the “Recognized” thing mean?

How, and why, does one actuate that?

I unnerstan the “Recommended” thing. But not the other one I see.

Thanks.

“Recognized” is how many of YOUR posts have been liked. “Recommended” is how many YOU have liked.

You need to put in some WORK, TC! :smiley:

huh…?

I like everybody

You have recommended 29 posts. 11 of your posts have been recommended by other posters.

Yeah, only ELEVEN people have recommended your posts, TC, so you’re rubbish.

I, on the other hand, have had my posts recognised a whole… oh wait… erm…

Forget what I was saying.

I wonder who has the most recognized posts? :ponder: I’ve never looked. That type of thing doesn’t interest me. :whistle:

I am lavish with praise.

Everybody click on mine a few times. I wanna see if it works. :neutral:

Even if a gadzillion posters click on your post, it will still only register as one “Recognized”. You’re going to have to put in a little extra effort. :wink:

[quote=“irishstu”]
Yeah, only ELEVEN people have recommended your posts, TC, so you’re rubbish.[/quote]

Not quite true, honorable Mr Irish. Possibly 300 people have recommended his posts (highly unlikely, of course), but only 11 of his POSTS have been recommended.

Asking people to click seems to work.

He’s up to 15 already. And he has more friends than you do on Facebook.

Even if a gadzillion posters click on your post, it will still only register as one “Recognized”. You’re going to have to put in a little extra effort. :wink:

[quote=“irishstu”]
Yeah, only ELEVEN people have recommended your posts, TC, so you’re rubbish.[/quote]

Not quite true, honorable Mr Irish. Possibly 300 people have recommended his posts (highly unlikely, of course), but only 11 of his POSTS have been recommended.[/quote]

1. If a gadzillion posters clicked on my post I’d have a gadzillion “Recognized.” At least that’s what I’ve learned from this thread. Go ahead! Show me some love and watch my thing rise. I promise that if you love me, I will love you right back. That’s the way it works. :neutral:

2. The number of Facebook Friends means little. Jimi has got him beat on Myspace and Asian Friendfinder.

:cry:
LOVE ME!