A song for St Paddy's Day

It’s like a big tide of jam coming towards us, but jam made out of old women.

Attention please, a child has been lost in the tunnel of goats.

Thank God. I thought it was just going to be me, stuck in here with the mental Oirishman all day, so I did.

This competition…is a sham! And a fraud! And a…sham!

And now on BBC1: Jurassic Park. The Director’s Cut. With extra dinosaurs.

The holy stone… It must be even holier than we thought. Perhaps it’s something to do with that fellow who came over from England last year. He touched it - and he grew a beard!

[quote=“irishstu”]The holy stone… It must be even holier than we thought. Perhaps it’s something to do with that fellow who came over from England last year. He touched it - and he grew a beard![/quote]Wow. Weird. That’d be nearly enough to upgrade it to a Class 1.

God, I’ve heard about those cults. People dressing up in black and saying Our Lord’s going to come back and save us all.

I love my brick.

[Ha ha! For a minute I thought a miracle had happened and irishstu and Taffy had started actually being funny until I realised what was going on]

Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These
(pointing to plastic cows on table)
are very small; those
(pointing out of the window)
are far away…

Do you think would our new guest like a cup of tea Father? The little sheep fellow.

(no originality here, Stray Dog)

Father Ted. I get it! I GET it!
I’m going to start one on Dr Finlay’s Casebook and NONE of you will be able to guess what it is. HA! HA! HA!

Drink!
(That’s the only one I know.)

Feck!

Your kidneys are in the oven, doctor.

[quote=“Taffy”]Do you think would our new guest like a cup of tea Father? The little sheep fellow.

(no originality here, Stray Dog)[/quote]Sheep, like all wool-bearing animals, instinctively travel north, where it’s colder, and they won’t be so stuffy.

Ah, thank you, Janet.

You damn celts are all alike!
Fenian freaks!