A Studio Apartment for Rent in Greater Taipei (13,300)

Due to our jobs, my girlfriend and I can’t stay until our lease expires on Oct 31. Therefore, I am here to look for people (it’s ideal for a couple, I believe!) who can take over our studio apt soon after we move out (no more than 1-2 days), which would be sometime between early Aug to Aug 10.
Because we rented this place through an agent, once you confirm that you want to rent this place, you’d have to sign a paper with the same agent. In addition, I’ll need to get the deposit from you, which is 2 months’ rent, upon your confirmation. The deposit we paid initially, which the agent sill holds, will then be yours and be returned to you in full once your newly signed lease expires. Once our current lease expires (again, on 10/31), you’ll then be able to sign a new contract with the agent. She does prefer somebody who can stay for at least 6 months up to a year.

Details:

Type: Studio Apartment

Address: Close proximity of No. 63, Section 2, Zhongshan Rd, Zhonghe District, New Taipei City, 235 (this is the address of Hess International)

Rent: 13,300 NTD (including water, internet [plus wifi], cable, and free garbage&leftover take-out service); the rent should be paid on the 10th of the month to the landlord’s bank account. 5 NTD per du (度) for electricity

Appliances/furniture: 1 restroom, 1 washer, 1 dish dryer & container, 1 table, 1 double-sized bed, 1 sofa, 1 closet, 1 42-inch crystal liquid TV, 1 electric furnace, 1 refrigerator, 1 air conditioner, and 1 electric water heater installed above the shower. You can see the pics below. FYI, this apartment doesn’t have an elevator. Good for exercise! It’s on the 5th floor.

Size: (including the hallway) approx. 33.058 m2

Facilities nearby: By looking up the address on Google Maps, you’d be amazed by how convenient this area is! A 7-11, a family mart, 全聯(aka “the blue shop” as my foreign friends call it), cafeterias, a dumpling restaurant, breakfast shops, a traditional market (very cheap fruits, meats, and veggies!) , and an outdoor swimming pool can be reached within 5 minutes, ON FOOT! The closest mrt station is Yongan Market Station, which can be reached for 15-20 minutes by walking. If you have a scooter or a car, you can reach a Costco, an RT-mart, and a Carrefour within 10 minutes.

Regulations: No pet and smoking is prohibited. Sorry.

Viewing time: As a freelancer, I have a rather flexible schedule; therefore, viewings will be available during the day and the evening, except during 7/15~7/17 and 6 pm- 7 pm on 7/25,26,28,29.

Contact info: LINE (alvis514), cell (0931150558), and Skype(alvisspeaking). Talk to you soon!

Pics: https://alvisspeaking.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/a-studio-apartment-for-rent/

Are those the pics you took after the place was burgled?

Good one! You’re funny lol.

But luckily no, our house has never been burglarized thanks to this safe and quite neighborhood :slight_smile:

Thanks for asking, though :grin: