A thin wallet

this is the one i got a few yrs ago.
pricehunter.com/luggage/0507 … on-201.htm

i don’t think you can get it anymore, though. it’s awesome. i thought i lost my wallet about 2 or 3 yrs ago, and i immediately tried to find the same one, that’s how much i love it. luckily a nice cab driver returned it to me. hope i never have to replace it!

edit:
i looked on the victorinox site…this is probably what i would get if i had to replace my current one:
swissarmy.com/TravelGear/Pag … =30305001&

Oh my…

A cashless society is frightening.

It is the idea that my information gets sold on that is the issue for me, not some hotshot hacker standing a few feet away from me. Plus I don’t like the idea of government and their goons being able to track my every move from buying a bar of chocolate to paying my rent.

I have used a credit card once in the last 5 years or so and that includes traveling around Asia about 30 times.
Always take enough cash for what I am doing and a money clip (from Thailand as I haven’t seen them on sale in Taiwan).
And the phone stays at home now like an answering machine.
Feels great and I have total freedom.

If cash as we know it is eradicated there will be an underground currency or bartering of goods will become the norm.
How are the bottom of the pyramid drug dealers going to get paid when they sell their crack or pot?

Maybe you can find the wallet you want, check 31 best minimalist wallets :slightly_smiling_face:

XMR and ZEC