A3 Printers

I am looking for a good A3 color printer that is all-in-one, preferably with fax. I saw HP an Officejet 7000, but have read mixed reviews. Does anyone know of any other models that are available in Taiwan and are under 10k NT$?

Did you find any?

There are some available… But they are more expensive!

Kenneth

[quote=“KenTaiwan98”]Did you find any?

There are some available… But they are more expensive!

Kenneth[/quote]

I finally found :

store.pchome.com.tw/brother-office/M05361219.htm

It would be exactly what I wanted if it supported duplex printing. It’s sold in 3C too, for NT$ 13,800.

Any word on the reliability of this machine? We are needing a machine to replace our copier… but renting a unit just makes the 30~40 pages a week unattractive. If we could get a color printer for a3 into the bargain, this unit might be ideal.

But Amazon customers have a few issues with this machine… Anyone?

any advice out there on high quality A0 printers? I am looking for dye sub or similar quality of print, as we need it to print posters, probably only on good quality stock.

Might be a bit overkill for printing posters, but various models of Epson Stylus Pro can print 44" wide, which would be enough to accomodate an A0 sheet fed lengthwise. Expect to pay around $5K USD for the machine. Full set of pigment ink cartridges from Epson (8 colors x 220mL) runs about $750.

Thanks. we need very high quality output for photographic detail of scientific microscopy.

[quote=“Reaperjim”]

store.pchome.com.tw/brother-office/M05361219.htm

It would be exactly what I wanted if it supported duplex printing. It’s sold in 3C too, for NT$ 13,800.[/quote]

I bought that model, and it seems fine for what we want: simple copying type machine without rental contract since our volume of copying is VERY low, but we do need B4/A3 copying.

Tried to set it up via Wireless, and I SWEAR I followed the instruction book… but the wireless thingy wasn’t working properly so right now printing function unless I use a cable! Why is wireless always so much harder?

I’ll try again tomorrow but my networking skills aren’t very good… so I can’t usually get stuff working properly like that!

Kenneth

KenTaiwan98,

We had trouble setting up our wireless on our (HP) printer, too. The guy that sold it to us came round and set it us up for us. It’s supposed to part of the whole sales package. Get the sales guy to come round and do it for you.