Abortions in Taiwan

Which in turn results in poor information on birth control, and high rates of unintended pregnancy.

In Taiwan?

Yes

What is the general attitude towards abortion?

Is it fairly easy for a woman to get one?

Is it government funded?

I think its generally accepted and easy to get, nobody protesting against it

government funded?

with medical reasons, yes.

A few Christian groups, but unlike the gay marriage thing they’re not joined by any of the Buddhist or Taoist groups, so it’s pretty quiet.

You’d think the Buddhist would be the most vocal.

So many family planning clinicS around. Abortion here is almost normal for most young women. Due the fact they generally don’t take the pill of men doNt wear condoms.

Here, here. A grown woman needs a man’s permission to have medical work done? Sounds like Saudi Arabia.

Progressive euphemisms are a thing of beauty.

2 Likes

Also a grown man needs a woman’s permission to have medical work done. Equality!

:scissors: :peanuts:

I heard a talk of making women sign up for selective service in the US, you know equality.

I have a cousin who signed up when she was of age. They thought it was odd but she said that nothing said a woman couldn’t sign up and she believed in equal rights and if you have equal rights you have equal responsibilities.

That cousin is now an attorney you probably don’t want to have an argument with.

2 Likes

I would, but we probably wouldn’t have much to argue about.

Is that true to disconnect them? or as you show to remove

Why is it wrong to get consent from the father when you are going to “terminate” their child?

I understand that it opens them to abuse and there needs to be protections for the woman but the core idea makes a lot of sense imo.

when the baby’s biological father is not the spouse, is it reasonable for the baby to be killed by the consent from the legal father?

For the equality of babies created between married couples and unmarried couples, it should be a consent from a biological father, imo, if father’s consent is a requirement. And, father candidate should not refuse DNA test.

1 Like