🏩 Accommodation | Inside Taiwan's Love Motels

Its funny how some are talking about taking a real partner while others for a quickie and missing the others point haha

1 Like

Being rather new to Taiwan - how do you find those love Motels. Would fany a big hot tub with a date once in a while… Or if they are better value compared to normal mid range hotels - chose them while traveling.
I guess they aren’t on booking or agoda…

1 Like

Yes they are , you have to search for Property Type and then select Motels

More info about some Love Hotels

2 Likes

Thanks. Guess pricing is the same as other hotels, usually cheaper online…

I’m wondering if combining a love hotel business with instant onsite speed dating is a good business :thinking:

Meet up in the lobby, rotate participants. Click - go upstairs and get down to business.

1 Like

You can walk into just about any hotel and book a room for a few hours. I’ve only had one place say they don’t.

Love Motels can be convenient if you don’t have your ID. Some don’t ask for it.

Stayed here during Chinese new year holidays. There was a signboard “休息 500元起”, so I think this is a love motel. A little run down, but not too bad. Our room was big, and a huge bathtub in the bathroom. I saw a lot of families during breakfast, including ourselves. :smile:

Many Hotels have this kind of service and is called 休息旅館 , usually you can get a room for 2h , 3h or half day

You can search these “short stay” hotels at FunNow app/website

Other website to look for short stay hotels (in Chinese) is QK休閒網

1 Like

You think the pimpin game hasnt been thought of already…? It is already a well oiled machine in taiwan, dont bother trying to start something already over saturated.

2 Likes

Wonder if every room has oversized headphones.

I stayed overnight in a few love hotels recently.

The attractiveness of the women going in and out is extremely high.

The age and car quality of the men is extremely high.

2 Likes

Please DON’T go further into details about your nightly escapades. Thank you! :grin:

2 Likes

Oh kayyyyyy…:sleepy:

(they’re on to me)

1 Like

People stay overnight there?

Lots of people stay overnight at love hotels motels.

Families/people do it because they can drive their car right into their own private garage. Your car and everything is right there as you need it not have to go down to a parking garage and go through check in process and staff and everything.

Just show up and sleep or peep or get knee deep

Other people do it for the high CP you know big bang for your buck because you got your private garage and huge space and hot tubs and jacuzzis and everything readily available convenient.

In a city with no parking they may have separate floors for long-term stay overnight versus a couple hours stay.

2 Likes

The only younger men going in and out of the love motels I stayed in the last couple weeks were as couples.

But yeah the largest Pride Gay Parade in Asia was last weekend so that makes sense.

LGBTQ popular.

Taoyuan, this one is a bit luxury I mean upscale sound systems and bedrooms better than Hyatt or Shangri-La or W for sure in Taipei and you know like in rooms jacuzzis and everything delivered and a garage to park the car.

Also really convenient for families where you just pull your car into the garage, everything is self-contained like kids can have a great time.

]

3 Likes