Acquiring Taiwanese citizenship, application for overseas Taiwanese passport

Hi everyone,

I really hope someone can help me in this forum. To start with I would like to give some personal details. Im am a Filipino citizen,20years of age. Currently in Taiwan on a student visa, studying Chinese. My father is Taiwanese and my mother is Filipino .I want to apply for a Taiwanese citizenship and my father is willing to help me., but I have an issue With my situation. I was born in 1995,in 1999 my father and mother got married in the Phil. but after my father went back to Taiwan and got married to his current Taiwanese wife .my mother’s marriage to my father was not registered in Taiwan,.so my father’s acknowledged marriage is with his Taiwanese wife ,since it is registered in his household registration. I know that the first process for my age is to apply for a overseas passport and stay for a whole year, however I don’t know how can I apply for an overseas passport because if i present my parents marriage contract in the PHILIPPINES(one of the major requirements for overseas passport) they want to register it in Taiwan, but it cannot happen because my father is married in Taiwan .I hope someone can help me. I am so desperate to know what options does my situation leaves me. Is there any kind of solution with my problem? To erase my mother’s marriage to my father in the PHILIPPINES is not an easy process since there is no divorce in the PHILIPPINES. What else can I do? Thank you so much

hey kmusta?halos pareho tayo.pm moko