Acronym needed for foreign losers in Taiwan

Hey, this forum is really swell!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

MuchaMan - u got skills, really!

Any more like those? I suggest taking some nice stinky words like SCUM, DOG S**T, etc and using your verbal skills and imagination to fit in some appropriate words.

I, We, Socio-linguists, stray dogs, the whole of Society, are counting on you, MuchaMan, to come up with something that’s gonna stick.

I’m a looser.

How does this stick spack?

Syphilitic
Penis
And
Crusty
Knickers

:laughing:

Dear Spack,

Why exactly are you looking for a better name. “Loser” seems good enough, especially since it’s so general. Is it because you haven’t got a name for someone like yourself? “Winner” doesn’t quite suit you, does it? But still you aren’t above saying that you are above others. So where does that put YOU? Maybe you should be clear about where YOU stand so we can get some perspective! Are you far above the losers or just slightly above? Have you been above them for a long time, so long that you aren’t afraid to offend them by placing the label, ‘loser’ on them? Or is it that you never were a loser and just want to increase the distance between you and them.? Are you a recovering ‘loser’? Or have you never even been in the game? It is a game, isn’t it? I mean, assuming that there are winners and ‘losers’? I know I should have followed this advice a long time ago but I generally get a kick out of getting into other people’s business(es). I’m just wondering whether or not anybody ever told you to mind YOUR own. I hope you find a suitable name to replace ‘loser’ since, as you see it, it isn’t adequate to describe the losers here. And I hope that you also realize that trying to distance yourself from something (maybe not what you’re doing but it sure appears that way) in this way only makes it appear that you are closer the subject than you’ll ever admit. I mean, you have a girlfriend, don’t you? Or is that why you wrote the post? To imply that . . .Nah! Couldn’t be!

As I have explained already, I just think that the word ‘loser’ is too general. There are many kinds of loser, one of which seems to thrive in Taiwan. I outlined my own personal notion of the foreign loser in Taiwan FLIT in a previous post.

Again, I do think that I am superior to that kind of loser (who doesn’t?), but that is my own opinion. You state not too subtly that u think I am a loser. Well, good for you. You are entitled to your opinion.

So, what are my motivations for the original post? Why do I want to come up with an acronym for FLITs? It’s a valid question. I think it is because I don’t like them at all: I want to apply a more accurate derogatory term to them because I think they deserve it. Maybe in your own definition, that makes me a loser. Oh well.

Anymore acronyms anyone?

Poor Spack’s had a hammering in this thread and I feel kind of sorry for him. Why not prove all these naysayers wrong and tell us what your job is, your monthly income and your qualifications? And, most importantly tell us whether you have a girlfriend or not.
:sunglasses:

Monkey, I think his qualifications are clear.

SPACK: Small Penis – As a Consequence Kvetchs.

Many posters in this thread have already stated that I am a loser, so it must be true.
OK, OK, then I am indeed a loser. It’s official.

Now that we have established that fact, can we please return to the topic of this thread: an acronym for foreign losers.

Also, if u don’t like the term ‘loser’ , how about coming up with a pc version (under-enhanced, challenged etc.)

Thanks guys (and gals).

Spack you know why you are a looser. Look at that picture of the silly penguin typing away at a lap top. Everytime I see that picture and hear your name, “I think Spack you looser.”

You want more acronyms, Spack, how’s this:

SPACK: Spineless Penguin Absent Common Kindness :frowning:

Wow! You really cut to the bone with that one :unamused: .

Keep it up guys. We’ll make it to the flame forum yet.

How about this one:

Stepped in Poopoo And Came a Kropper

Only a real looser wouldn’t know what this means.

“looser”

LMAO. That says it all right there.

Only a true looser would take so long to get such a poor play.

We’ll only go to the flame forum if some looser taddle tales.

oookey dokey…

Foreign undesirable chasing kicks, working in Taiwan

senseless penguin assured calamitous kismet

Or:

Foreign Underachiever - Currently Known as Woefully Inadequate of Taiwan

As we are being all superior - an acronym for those of us who know a loser when we see one.

Supercilious Penguin - A Crypto-Know-it-all