Admin salaries

I saw a post for an AP position at TES. It made me curious. How much do admins make at international schools in Taiwan? How much do they make in Korea? Any advice about assistant principals or principals would be appreciated. I’m mostly curious about international schools, but someone else might be interested about admins for public schools or buxibans, so if people have information, I guess this might be a good thread in which to post.

I can’t see why a buxiban would require a foreigner to fill an admin position. Most of the work would be Chinese related, which a young Taiwanese college grad would be happy to do for 22k per month.

Well, like I said, I really only want to know about admin salaries at international schools. However, I left it open for people to post about other options, if they wanted to post in this thread.

Someone posted a while back about taking on admin responsibilities in a buxiban, so I guess it’s possible. I don’t plan to do that anyway, but people sometimes appreciate sharing info.

Also curious about American schools. I can say for buxibans that an administrative position usually means you are in charge of hearing all the foreigners complain, doing extra planning, helping to hire/fire people, etc. The pay is not usually monetary, but you do get the added bonus of having to give workshops or other fun activities.

Most people, for some reason, refuse those offers.